An official declaration was done in the application form of a notification by Telengana Government that Police recruitment exams for many available seats would be held by the Telengana Police Department. This Telangana police recruitment would be done for posts of Home Guard. The ambitious applicants can apply for the post of Home Guard and try to get recruited in the police department. Government of Telengana would be designated the best applicants by organizing a number of different exams for the Telangana Police recruitment. It comes as great news to many candidates, who have been hoping to join the police force. Further declarations concerning the examination would be broadcasted on the official website of the Telengana Police Department in the application form of notification.
Telangana Police recruitment 2016
Telangana Police constable Recruitment, Head constable recruitment, Police recruitment, Home guard recruitment, SI recruitment, Admit card, Application form, State police recruitment, Police notification, Results, Syllabus. A number of different phases are involved in the Telangana police recruitment process. These phases consist of tests like physical test, written test and personal interview. The exams are made in order to fully test the aptitudes and abilities of the candidate applying, and whether he/she is fit for the position or not. Candidates get scores based on their performance in each test, and these marks decide whether a candidate would continue in the recruitment process further or not.
- Applicants should visit the official website of the police department.
- Search for the application link on the official website, and click on it.
- Fill in all the information carefully and correctly, and submit the application form.
- A copy of the application form would be displayed on the screen.
- Candidates should take out a printout of the same.
Telangana police Home Guard recruitment 2016
The Telangana police department for the post of Home Guard recruitment has given the declaration. The Candidates who want to apply for the post of Home Guard would have to clear all the test of education as well as physical.
Telangana police Home Guard recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The age for both male and female candidate is given below:
- Male–Age limit of the male candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Female– Age limit of the female candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- There would be age relaxation to the Candidates belonging to the reserved category.
- The candidates should have passed in their 10th and 12th standard from a well-known board/university and done their graduate degree from a documented college/university.
- A minimum height of 167.5 centimeters is required by the male candidate and 152.4 centimeters is required by the female candidate.