TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019- All the aspirants of the Tripura Board are eagerly calling out for the TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019 to commence with a beforehand preparation so as to save the maximum time for revision. No matter what exam it is, the students always seek out for the timetable that keeps them alert and aware of the exam dates and lets them plan their studies accordingly. The timetable always acts as a plan and direction for the students as it plots as to how they need to prepare for the same and score better. The article below aims to determine a perfect solution for all the students to help them out with the study commencement for the board examinations. Who does not want to score outstandingly in the board examinations? The best key to this question is the following the last year’s timetable or routine as a reference for starting off with the preparation until and unless the timetable for the current academic year releases from the desks of the board officials. Something is better than nothing. Thus, it is advised for all the students to start with the preparation so that they have enough time to revise all the subjects at the end of the year. The timetable releases before two months of the commencement of the board exams that is in the month of January. So, instead of sitting idle and waiting for the release of the timetable, the students can accomplish their syllabus soon and complete the tough concepts that they encounter during studies. Similar to every year, the exams are expectedly going to be conducted in the month of February – March, if there is not any kind of discrepancies involved on the part of the board authorities.
TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019: Basic Board Information
The Tripura Board is named amongst the most popular board exam conducting authority that hails in conducting 10th and 12th board exams every consecutive year across the state for all the students studying under public and private schools affiliated to the same
|Name of Examination Authority:||Tripura Board of Secondary Education (TBSE)|
|Name of Examination:||Madhyamik (10th) Examination March 2019|
|Examination Type:||Annual Examination|
|Date of Examination:||Feb-March 2019|
|Article Source:||TBSE Exam Schedule 2019|
|Status:||Available one month before the examination|
|Examination time table availability:||Dec 2018-Jan 2019|
TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019: Expected
Here is the timetable of the 10th board examinations under the Tripura Board according to data analysis of the last year. We will soon inform all the aspirants about the accurate timetable once the Tripura Board releases the same on the desired day and date.
|Date of Examinations||Days of Examination||Subjects to be Included|
|3rd March 2019||Friday||
First Language: Bengali, English, Hindi
|7th March 2019||Tuesday||2nd Language: English/Bengali|
|11th March 2019||Saturday||Mathematics|
|14th March 2019||Tuesday||Physical Science|
|17th March 2019||Friday||Life Science|
|20th March 2019||Monday||History|
|23rd March 2019||Thursday||Geography|
TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019: Steps to Download Online
- First visit the official website portal of the Tripura Board.
- Then select and click on the link that reads, TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019
- Now the routine gets displayed on the screen after you have clicked on the correct link.
- Download and save the same at a place where you remember it.
- Get as many printouts possible for the same for your own future reference.
TBSE Madhyamik Routine 2019: Tips and Tricks for all the Aspirants
- All the aspirants should ensure that they download the online routine as soon as it gets available on the online website portal.
- The students should allot specific time to each and every subject uniformly so that they are done with all their doubts and queries at the end of the academic year and give all their time in revising the same.
- The students should also keep their admit cards safe as they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the same.
- All the students appearing in the examination are expected to make sure that they have gone through the syllabus/ curriculum of the exam, matched he dates and then prepare a study plan completely according to the dates so that they save enough time for revision and free trials at the end of the time span for preparation.
Note: The students should also keep their admit cards safe as they will not be allowed to enter the exam hall without the same.