TBJEE 2017 exam will be conducted by the Tripura Board for the admission of candidates like you in various Engineering, Medical, and Dental Colleges of the Tripura State. This the state level joint entrance examination conducted every year for those of you who desire to take admission in the college of the Tripura.
You should follow the complete procedure for successfully applying for the exam and you can check all the details of the TBJEE 2017 Exam such as the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card downloading and Result.
|TBJEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Tripura Board Joint Entrance Examination|
|Also known as:||TBJEE|
|Exam level:||State Level|
|Conducting authority:||Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
TBJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the set of terms and conditions that you are expected to follow. The eligibility criteria are set by the examination conducting authority of the Tripura Board. If you don’t follow the eligibility criteria you can be disqualified from the entrance examination. Check the detailed TBJEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria in the below section:
- You need to have qualified the secondary school education from the Tripura Board of School Education.
- The Minimum qualifying marks for the eligibility for TBJEE 2017 Exam will be 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC of the Tripura state.
- You should belong to the Tripura State for applying to this joint entrance examination.
- You need to be 17 years of age till the December 31 of the year of the admission.
For more details you can check the official website: Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura
TBJEE 2017 Application Form
The TBJEE 2017 Application Form would be available in the month of January 2017 for those of you who want to apply. You will be able to fill the application form in the Offline Mode. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: You have to go to the official website of the board i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in to fill the application form and the link of the application form will also be available here when the form will be released.
Step 2: You then have to check the link of ‘TBJEE 2017 Application Form’ on the official website and click on this link.
Step 3: You then have to download the application form and fill all the required details into it.
Step 4: You should paste the passport size current photograph on the application form and do the signature on the specified space.
Step 5: After completing the application form filling for the TBJEE 2017 Exam, You have to send it on the specified address below along with the required documents i.e.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam, Old Secretariat
Old Finance Building, 2nd Floor, Agartala
TBJEE 2017 Application Form Fee Submission:
The application form fee will be submitted in the offline mode via Demand Draft in favor of Tripura Board. The fee should be submitted till the last date of the submission of the application fee. You can check the application fee for different category candidates below:
- Application Fee for the UR Candidates: 350/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the SC/ST candidates: 300/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the BPL UR Candidates: 250/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the BPL SC/ST Candidates: 200/- Rs.
TBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is prepared by the examination conducting authority for candidates like yourself and released before the exam with the release of the Notification. Its advised that you should check the exam pattern in order to understand each section of the exam carefully. Check the detailed TBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern below:
- There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
- The exam will consist of 4 questions papers of different subjects i.e. Physics Paper, Chemistry Paper, Mathematics Paper and Biology Paper.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks and duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The question papers will consist of Multiple Objective Type questions having the four options of which only one is correct.
- TBJEE 2017 Exam will be conducted in the Offline Mode Only.
TBJEE 2017 Exam Schedule: You should be aware of the important dates or the exam schedule to be on track and successfully crack the exam. The important dates and exam schedule of the upcoming exam is available in the table below:
TBJEE 2017 Exam Dates
|TBJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of application form starts||Last week of Dec 2016|
|Dispatch of Admit card||2nd week of March 2017|
|TBJEE 2017 Examination||Last week of April, 2017|
|Date of Uploading of Answer key||Last week of April 2017|
|Tentative date of result publication||1st week of June 2017|
|Tentative period of counselling||June – July, 2017|
TBJEE 2017 Counselling Dates
- The counseling process will be started after few weeks of the declaration of the result.
- Those of you who will qualify the exam will only be eligible to participate in the counseling process.
- The Board will declare the Merit List of those of you who do qualify the TBJEE 2017 Exam.
- You have to follow the procedure to apply for the counseling process and participate into it.
- The counseling will be conducted in the offline mode at the specified venue or the campus of the Board.
TBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- The admit card of TBJEE 2017 will be available after 2 or 3 weeks of the submission of the application form.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the Board i.e. tbjee.nic.in and link to download the admit card will also be hosted here when it will be available.
- To download the admit card for the Exam of TBJEE 2017, you need to enter your registration number and Date of Birth for the verification and admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The admit card will be available in the Online Mode only on the official website of the Board.
- You are advised to carry the admit card while appearing in the Exam of TBJEE 2017. Without having the admit card, no one would be allowed to enter the examination hall.
TBJEE 2017 Result
- The result of the TBJEE 2017 will be available most probably in the month of July 2017.
- The result declaration date is tentative now as official notification has not been released.
- You will be able to check the result on the Official website and link to download the result will be updated here.
- To check the result for the TBJEE 2017 Exam, you need to fill your roll no and other required information.
- The result will be available only in the Online Mode on the official website of the Board.
- You should keep a hard copy of the result safe for the future references.
Note: Do note that the dates are tentative and we will provide you with the official dates once they are announced.
Other UG State Level Engineering Entrance Exams
|Assam CEE 2017||GCET 2017|
|Bihar CET 2017||GUJCET 2017|
|CG PET 2017||Haryana Admission 2017|
|COMEDK UGET 2017||JCECE 2017|
|EAMCET 2017||KCET 2017|