Know complete details on TBJEE 2018 Application Form such as its registration process, TBJEE 2018 application fees and steps to apply for TBJEE 2018. Tripura joint Entrance Examination Board was established for admission of candidates to Medical colleges, Engineering colleges and other professional degree courses.
The concept was to hold a common entrance test for Medical and Engineering colleges. The basic purpose was to admit the candidates to the various professional degree colleges and institutes by holding up a common entrance test. It based on the result of the candidates.
TBJEE 2018 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Candidate must first visit the official website of the university which is tbjee.nic.in.
- Download the TBJEE 2018 application form available on the website.
- All you have to do is fill all required academic and personal details correctly. And recheck the details you have filled in.
- You have to pay the fee after this.
- Finally, you have to submit the form along with attested documents to Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination, Old Secretariat, Complex, Finance Building, 2nd Floor, Agartala, PIN-799001.
- Fee for SC and ST applicants: Rs. 300/-
- Fee for UR applicants: Rs. 350/-
- Fee for BPL SC and ST applicants Rs. 200/-
- Fee for BPL UR applicants Rs. 250/-.
- To get the application form you need to deposit Rs. 80/-
The idea of a single common entrance test is to save candidate’s time, expenditure and energy in appearing at various entrance tests.
Tripura University places right and deserving candidates to various professional courses in various institutes of the country. Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Examination releases the Online Application Forms in the starting month of the year i.e. January 2018.
Candidates can also visit the official website of the University for Further Details which is www.tbjee.nic.in. Candidates searching for the application forms can get it from the official website of the University and download it. Candidates have to fill the application form properly with the required details and send it to the University.
Steps to Apply for the TBJEE 2018
TBJEE 2018 Application fee
Out of which Rs. 50/- is for the Application Form and Rs. 30/- is for the prospectus.