TBJEE 2018 Admit Card will be released in 3rd week of March 2018. TBJEE is an entrance examination which is organised by the Tripura Board. TBJEE 2018 will be conducted by the Tripura Board for the admission of candidates in various Engineering Medical and Dental Colleges of the Tripura State.
This state-level joint entrance examination conducted every year for those candidates who desire to take admission in the college of the Tripura.
TBJEE 2018 Admit Card
TBJEE 2018 Admit Card has been issued to applicants at www.tbjee.nic.in Admit Card of TBJEE 2018 or the TBJEE 2018 Hall Ticket, must be carried o the day of the centre. Candidates would not be allowed without the Admit Card to appear for the examination.
Candidate should bring the Admit Card in every session of examination. It must be shown to the supervisor in Examination Hall. Know details of obtaining the Hall Ticket of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
TBJEE 2018 Admit Card Important Dates
Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2018 is to be held at Dharmanagar, Kailshahar, Udaipur and Agartala
|Dispatch of Admit Card||March 2018|
|Date of Examination||April 2018|
|TBJEE 2018 Result||1st Week of June 2018|
The process of dispatching the provisional Admit Card appearing in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination 2018 will start with effect from March 2018 in favour of the students through India Post, Tripura.
How to Download the TBJEE 2018 Admit Card
- Visit the official Website of TBJEE 2018.
- Click on the Admit Card Link.
- Select the JEE Admit Card option.
- Enter the Required Details asked.
- Submit All The Details.
- Admit Card is on your screen.
- Download the Admit Card and Take the printout of it and keep it for further use.
Instructions for candidates
- Check that all the details printed on the TBJEE Admit Card 2018 are correct.
- Note the test timing and examination centre.
- Calculator or mobile phones are not allowed in the venue. Carry required items only to the examination hall.
- Test centre cannot be changed; the centre printed in your hall ticket is final.
Here are some Date and time of the examination given below
|Date & Day||11.00 am. To 1.00 pm.||2.00 pm. To 4.00 pm.|
Instruction regarding Exam Pattern
- Four different subjects, namely Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology z will have four different Question Papers/Test Booklets.
- Full marks for each question paper of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology z will be 100 marks.
- Duration of Examination of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The questions of the examination will be framed on the basis of the Syllabi of Tripura Joint Entrance Examination which is in force w.e.f. 2016. The syllabus for each subject is divided into 10 Modules. A Module carries 10 marks.
- Question paper for each subject will be of Multiple Choice Question (MCQ) types.
- There will be 50 (fifty) compulsory MCQs, taking 5 (five) questions from each z Module for each subject of Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and Biology.
- Each question will carry 2 (two) marks. Total marks for a question paper will be z 100 (50 x 2) for each subject.
- Each question will have four options (i.e. A, B, C, D) out of which the correct z option (A/B/C/D) is only to be selected.
- After selecting the correct answer the candidate will have to mark the corresponding letter (i.e. A/B/C/D) in appropriate space provided in OMR Answer Sheet with z blue or black ball point pen.
- No mark will be deducted for the wrong answer