TANCET 2017 RESULT will be declared in the month of April 2017. It will declare on an official site of TANCET. Students appearing for this entrance exam can get admissions in UG program M.Tech, M.E, M.Plan, MCA, MBA and M.Arch courses. Students need to appear for an exam on 25th March 2017 (for MCA/MBA) and 26th March 2017 (for other courses).
TANCET 2017 is a state level exam which is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. It’s an offline based exam. (Pen & paper Mode)
TANCET 2017 RESULT
After results declaration, students can download the TANCET 2017 score card. They need to visit the official website (www.annauniv.edu). Along with score card students need to download TANCET 2017 rank card.Scorecard means marks scored in each subject and total marks scored.Admissions will be on basis of merit list.
TANCET 2017 result is available through online mode. Students can visit the official site and can check the results. TANCET 2017 results will get released in the month of April 2017. Students can download answer keys a week before the results. Students can figure out tentative marks and can make plans for next step.
Procedure to Check TANCET 2017 Results
Simple steps to download the results from an official website
- Visit the official website of TANCET
- The link will redirect you to a new window.
- Students need to enter the Roll No.
- They need to click on “Submit” Button.
- Students can view their results.
- Students need to take a printout of their results.
- Candidates need to preserve their results or score card till the admission process gets over.
Procedure for getting duplicate TANCET 2017 Scorecard
If any candidate lost their TANCET 2017 mark sheet or scorecard, they can obtain a duplicate mark sheet. Students need to follow the procedure to get a duplicate mark sheet. They need to draft a written application to Anna University on the below mention address. Students need to pay fees of Rs 100/- in form of DD (Demand Draft). The DD can be obtained from any Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai”, payable at Chennai. Candidates need to mention the Registration No. / Application No. and the name of the Exam Centre in drafted letter.
TANCET, Anna University,
Chennai – 600025
How to apply for TANCET 2017 exam paper re-evaluation
Students who wish to apply for revaluation needs to undergo two different processes.
First Process: Apply for Photography:
- Students can apply for a photocopy of an exam papers through colleges.
- For each paper, students need to pay Rs 300/-
- Students need to wait till they receive the photocopy of exam papers.
Second Process: Apply for Revaluation:
- After you receive the photocopy, give the paper to your faculty who handled that paper and ask them to correct it.
- Mark split up format; will be attached to the exam photocopy of Answer script. You as your staff to fill the up the marks & get signature in this format
- Pay Rs 400/- for papers needs to be re-evaluated
- Download the re-evaluation mark split up format
- If students are done with the process, wait for the Anna university revaluation form
TANCET 2017 Rank Cards
Exam officials will declare the TANCET 2017 rank card after the results. The rank card is based on merit list. Merit list is based on the performance of the candidate in each TANCET Exam, Students from general & reserve category need to score minimum marks to get qualified for TANCET 2017 admissions.
Counselling Procedure after TANCET 2017 results getting declared
After the declaration of TANCET 2017 results, Exam officials will publish the list of students qualified for counselling round. Students who have qualified for TANCET 2017 exam will be allowed to enter for next round. In counselling round, students can select the colleges of their own choice. All the original documents will be verified at the time of counselling. Schedule of counselling will be declared on the official site of TANCET. Students need to keep a track of upcoming notifications.
Seats will be allotted to candidates during TANCET 2017 counselling on the basis of the ranks in an entrance exam.