TANCET MBA 2017 Counselling is conducted by Anna University, Chennai. The date of counseling will be tentatively last week of April 2017, or 1st week of May 2017.TANCET MBA 2017 counseling session will be held through offline mode. Aspirants need to visit the counseling centers. All students need to carry their relevant documents which will be verified by exam authorities. After the conuselling session, students who have successfully cleared this round will go for next level. It will be the seat allotments in one of the participating institutes of the state of Tamil Nadu.
Anna University will declare the TANCET MBA counseling 2017 schedule according to the ranks of the qualified candidates. Candidates can check the seat vacancy status of participating colleges. Based on the number of vacant seats, the number of counselling rounds will be decided.
TANCET MBA 2017 Counselling
TANCET 2017 Counselling will be commencing for Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test. Every aspirant needs to check the Schedule Date, Allotment Centre. After TANCET 2017 counselling, students can enroll in the various Master Degree courses such as MBA, MCA and ME. There is following kind of information that helps the applicants to get admission in any college/institute under Anna University after come to know the information connected to Seat Allotment, Call Letter for approaching counselling.
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TANCET) is going to be held in the upcoming year for the applicants who want to get admission in various Master Degree for above-declared streams. It is confirmed that counselling for any postgraduate course will be scheduled after disclosed the result.
Admission after TANCET 2017 Counseling:
Sharing the list of courses. Every candidate applying for TANCET Exam can enroll for the below mention courses.
Important Documents required for TANCET 2017 Counselling
Candidates need to appear for the counselling rounds have to carry the following documents. Students should carry all original documents. It’s necessary for authentication & further proceedings. All the mentioned documents will be verified by the exam authorities. If any error in documents, a candidate can be terminated on an immediate basis.
Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the TANCET MBA Cutoff 2017 of the participating institutes. After all the seats are filled, the TANCET MBA 2017 counselling procedure will be concluded.
- TANCET MBA 2017Score Card.
- TANCET MBA 2017 Hall Ticket.
- The copy of mark sheets of Class X, Class XII, all semesters, at Bachelor’s Degree.
- Category certificate for OBC/SC/ST (if applicable).
- Character Certificate.
- Domicile certificate (if applicable).
- For economically weak candidates: the Income certificate.
- Certificate from District Medical Board for Differently Able candidates (if Applicable).
- Self-addressed stamped envelope for TANCET MBA counselling 2017 call letter.
- Self-addressed stamped acknowledgment card.
Process of TANCET 2017 Counselling
All Aspirants should go through the counselling process. This will help them to understand the next level with ease.
- Candidates need to collate all their previous educational documents.
- They have to ensure they are carrying their counselling call letter before entering the counselling center.
- Candidates need to reach the desire counselling center allotted to them.
- Candidates have to validate the Counselling leader for allotment.
- Next step will be documented verification along with seat allotments.
- Candidates have to join preferred colleges if they fulfill criterion.
- They need to report the preferred colleges selected at the time of Counseling.
- They need to complete all the admission formalities.
TANCET 2017 Result
The result will be announced after some days of exam. After the result, a Counselling session will start. Spectators must zoom on the content of this web page. The Organization will soon disclose the schedule of TANCET counseling on the official website of Anna University. Counselling will be started soon at several locations; time may be different at different places. Participants also should read rank criteria. Candidates need to attend TANCET Counselling with related documents and filled Application Form to join this Process.