TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern is for 100 marks which are based on objective type of questions. The exam is conducted to the proper allocation of MBA seats available in Tamil Nadu.
The exam would be for the time duration of 2 hours, every question out of 100 will carry 4 to 5 options and students are supposed to choose the right answer or the best suitable answer.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- TANCET 2018 exam would be for 2 hrs
- No marks for question not attempted in the exam
- Every question will have 4 options choosing most appropriate and right one
- No selecting 2 answers for one question, it will be conducted as wrong and hence negative marking is applicable.
- One Word Substitutions
- Idioms & Phrases
- Phrasal Verbs
- Reading Comprehension
- Cloze Test
- Basic Grammar
- Permutation & Combination
- Statistics & Probability
- Bar Graph
- Line Graph
- Pie Chart
- Problem Based & Percentage
- Problem Based on Equivalence
- Blood Relation Analogy
- Coding Decoding
- Direction Sitting Arrangement
- Water & Mirror Images
Every right answer in TANCET will credit 1 mark and since the negative marking is followed in the exam every wrong answer will deduct 1/5 mark.
TANCET Exam is basically held to test the knowledge in written English, skill on solving mathematical problems, determining data sufficiency for answering etc.
The whole syllabus of TANCET has divided four major sections Quantitative Aptitude, Logical Reasoning, Data Interpretation & Verbal Ability.
TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern Summary
|Sr. No||Topics Covered||Time Duration|
|1.||Quantitative Aptitude||2 hrs|
|No of Question||100|
|Right answer||1 mark|
TANCET 2018 Syllabus
The question paper will have 4 sections:
TANCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form Starts From||1st week of May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July 2018|