TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern – The admissions to the M.Tech. Programs offered at University Departments / University Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamilnadu will be made through the TANCET 2018 exam conducted by Anna University.
The question paper will be divided into three parts with Part 1 & 2 being compulsory and Part 3 as per the discipline is chosen via the candidates while filling the TANCET 2018 Application Form.
- The questions will be set at the undergraduate level.
- Part 1 & 2 will have30 questions with 1 mark for each correct answer
- Part 3: Candidates must answer 40 Questions in the chosen field with 1 mark for each correct answer
- There is 1/3 Negative marking for every wrong answer
TANCET 2018 Exam Pattern
|Sl.No.||Course||No. of questions||No. of alternative answers||Mark for every correct answer||Max. marks||Negative marks, for every wrong answer|
|1||M.E. / M.Tech. / M.Arch / M.Plan|
TANCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form Starts From||1st week of May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July 2018|
TANCET 2018 Application Form
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You will have to obtain the Application form personally, from the specified Coordinating Centers; these details are there on the university’s official website.
- You would also have to submit a copy of 10th Std. mark sheet and 12th Std. mark sheet (or 3 years Diploma Certificate)
- You will have to pay the TANCET Application Fees in cash or Demand Draft to get a hall ticket.
- The completed forms and the documents need to be sent to the below mentioned address before the last date.
- You must register and log onto the website
- And then enter all details and pay the Application Fees by DD
- You then have to send a copy of the filled in TANCET 2018 Application Form along with DD and requisite certificate copies and photographs to:
You can choose from two options to initiate the exam TANCET 2018 registration login process:
Personally at the Coordinating Centers:
TANCET 2018 Online Registration:
TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Note: The admit /hall tickets are sent by post.
TANCET Application Fees: Rs 500 for regular individuals (This fee is Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST individuals) TANCET Application fee need to be paid via cash or DD Drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai, obtained from any nationalised bank
DD must be drawn on or after the specified date