TANCET 2018 Engineering Eligibility Criteria – University Departments / University Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu will be made through the TANCET exam conducted by Anna University.
In order to be eligible for the examination, the candidates must fulfil the following criteria. The candidates must have cleared any one of the following Bachelor’s degrees or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
TANCET 2018 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- E / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme.
- Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programme.
- Sc. 3 years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 years (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- MCA (3 years) after 10+2+3 years bachelor’s degree.
- MCA Lateral Entry (2 years) after 10+2+3 years degree in BCA or B.Sc.(Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Candidates with 10+2+AMIE OR 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE are also eligible to apply.
TANCET 2018 Engineering Exam Dates
|Application form Starts From||1st week of May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July 2018|
TANCET 2018 Application Form
You can choose from two options to initiate the exam TANCET 2018 registration login process:
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- You will have to obtain the Application form personally, from the specified Coordinating Centers; these details are there on the university’s official website.
- You would also have to submit a copy of 10th Std. mark sheet and 12th Std. mark sheet (or 3 years Diploma Certificate)
- You will have to pay the TANCET Application Fees in cash or Demand Draft to get a hall ticket.
- The completed forms and the documents need to be sent to the below mentioned address before the last date.
- You must register and log onto the website
- And then enter all details and pay the Application Fees by DD
- You then have to send a copy of the filled in TANCET 2018 Application Form along with DD and requisite certificate copies and photographs to:
Personally at the Coordinating Centers:
TANCET 2018 Online Registration:
TANCET, Centre for Entrance Examinations,
Anna University, Chennai – 600 025
Note: The admit /hall tickets are sent by post.
TANCET Application Fees: Rs 500 for regular individuals (This fee is Rs 250 for SC/SCA/ST individuals) TANCET Application fee need to be paid via cash or DD Drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai, obtained from any nationalised bank
DD must be drawn on or after the specified date