TANCET 2017 Engineering Eligibility Criteria – University Departments / University Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamil Nadu will be made through the TANCET exam conducted by Anna University.
In order to be eligible for the examination the candidates must fulfill the following criteria. The candidates must have cleared any one of the following Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in the relevant field with a minimum of 50 % (45 % in the case of candidates belonging to reserved category)
TANCET 2017 Engineering Eligibility Criteria
- E / B.Tech. / B.Arch. degree programme.
- Pharm. / B.Sc (Agri. / Forestry / Horticulture / Fishery) degree programme.
- Master’s Degree in the relevant branch of Science / Arts, which are prescribed.
- Sc. (5 years) Integrated Degree Programme.
- Sc. 3 years (Computer Science / Information Technology) and M.Sc. 2 years (Computer Science / Information Technology)
- MCA (3 years) after 10+2+3 years bachelor’s degree.
- MCA Lateral Entry (2 years) after 10+2+3 years degree in BCA or B.Sc.(Computer Science / Information Technology)
- Candidates with 10+2+AMIE OR 10+3 years diploma (awarded by the State Board of Technical Education) + AMIE are also eligible to apply.