TANCET 2018 Engineering Application Form – The admissions to the M.Tech. Programs offered at University Departments / University Colleges of Anna University, Government and Government Aided Engineering Colleges and Arts & Science Colleges and Self-financing Colleges (Engineering, Arts & Science Colleges including stand-alone Institutions) in Tamilnadu will be made through the TANCET exam conducted by Anna University.
If you do wish to apply for the TANCET you will have to follow the enlisted steps.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
TANCET 2018 Application Fees:
The General Category candidates will have to pay Rs 500 towards application fees and those belonging to SC/ST category will have to pay Rs 250 towards application fees.
TANCET 2018 Application Fee Payment Mode
The transaction can be completed via Cash or DD drawn in favour of ‘The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai drawn on or after 3rd week of May 2018
- In Person: Candidates must go to the Co-ordinating Centres in person and submit the copies of the following documents:
- Class X or equivalent mark sheet
- Class XII mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
- Permanent community certificate (card format) in case of SC/ST
- Passport size photographs
The candidates are required to pay the TANCET 2018 Application fee in Cash OR through DD in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai
TANCET 2018 Engineering Application Form
In order to successfully fill out the application form, you will have to follow the enlisted steps. The filling of the online form involves the following stages
- Registration: The candidates will have to fill the following details
- Name: (in Block Letters and initials at the end. Ex. KUMAR J)
- Date of Birth:
- Gender :
- Male Female Transgender
- Email ID:
- Password :
- Confirm Password
2: Filling the Online TANCET 2018 Application Form: Post registering you will have to fill the following details.
- Personal Details:
- Name: Will be automatically reflected from Registration Details
- Entrance Test Centre:
- Applying for Entrance Test:
- Date of Birth: Will be automatically reflected from Registration Details
- Gender: Female
- Nationality: Indian Srilankan Refugee Others
- Nativity: Tamil Nadu Other State Others
- Community: Others BCM BC MBC/DNC SCA SC ST
- X Std. Reg. No. :
- X Std. Year of Passing:
- HSC / Diploma Year of Passing
- Section Under Part III opted (for M.E./M.Tech./M.Arch./M.Plan. only)
|TANCET 2018 Subject||Part No|
|Civil Engg. & Geo-Informatics||1|
|Mechanical, Automobile & Aeronautical Engg.||3|
|Electrical & Electronics Engg. and Instrumentation Engg.||4|
|Electronics and Communication Engg.||5|
|Production and Industrial Engg.||6|
|Computer Science & Engg. and Information Tech.||7|
|Chemical Engg. Ceramic Technology and Biotech||8|
|Physics and Material Science||12|
- Course Studied / Studying Details: You will have to fill all the details regarding the studies courses.
4. DD Particulars: You will have to fill in all the particulars regarding the DD.
5. Address for Communication: You will have to send in your address for communication.
6. Upload Photo: Image Maximum Size 500 KB.
- Submission of TANCET 2018 Online Application Form.
You will have to take a printout of the Online Application Form after submission and affix a passport size photo to it and send it along with the following to the address mentioned below.
- Copy of class X or equivalent mark sheet
- Copy of class XII mark sheet or 3 years Diploma certificate
- Demand Draft in favour of The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University,’ payable at Chennai from any Nationalized Bank drawn on or after the specified date
- A copy of the permanent community certificate (card format) in case of SC/ST
The Secretary, TANCET
Centre for Entrance Examinations
Chennai – 600 025