TANCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria – Every year Anna University conducts an entrance exam for admission in multiple postgraduate courses, the exam is popularly known as TANCET Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test.
The exam is at the state level, score obtained in the exam is applicable at all Anna University affiliated colleges and few self-financed institutes, also in government aided institutes.
TANCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria that is imposed for being an eligible contender, those are mentioned below. The main eligibility criteria are candidate should be graduation passed or appearing the final year, also the course should be full time & from recognized institution across India.
TANCET 2018 Exam also allows the candidate who has done their diploma and then bachelors. Marks obtained by the candidate should be the minimum passing standard of the passing of that university with minimum 50% aggregate; this is further reduced by 55 for reserved category students.
TANCET 2018 Eligibility Criteria
Candidate should fulfil below-mentioned criteria for being one among eligible candidate; breaking any of the eligibility criteria can lead to ultimate cancellation of application form or cancellation of admission directly.
- Candidate should possess a bachelors degree from an institute that is UGC recognized or should be registered with Indian Government
- This bachelors degree should be under 10+2+3/ 10+2+4/ 10+2+2+1
- The degree can be B. Tech/B.E/ MCA/ Sc./ B.Pharm. / B.Sc/ B Com or relevant degree from Science, Arts, Commerce.
- Minimum aggregate marks should be 50%; again there is 5% less for reserved category students
- Candidate appearing for last semester is also eligible but he may need to produce all the documents within the time limit given
Note: Anna University has authority to remove or cancel the application if any of the above conditions are not fulfilled.
TANCET 2018 Exam Dates
|Application form Starts From||1st week of May 2018|
|Application Form Last Date||3rd week of May 2018|
|Hall Ticket Availability||2nd week of June 2018|
|Date of Exam||2nd week of June 2018|
|Announcement of Result||Last week of June 2018|
|Counselling Procedure Starts From||From July 2018|