TANCET 2017 Application Form filling is very less time-consuming efforts on student’s part. The conducting authority has been provided a link wherein candidates can apply and register themselves for the exam by sitting just giving 20 minutes. There are two methods to apply for the TANCET MBA one is simple which can be done at any point of time (online) and one is a bit time consuming and can be done within the particular time period (offline). No matter, it is totally student’s choice for registering them both the method of applying is provided below. For online application, students are required to keep certain things ready like the scanned image, application fees, and related details. For those applicants who are applying offline will require carrying all the documents along with them to coordinating centers. TANCET Application Fees differ from applicants reserved category students are supposed to pay 250 INR whereas those belonging from general category is 500 INR
TANCET 2017 Application Procedure
- Online Mode
- Offline Mode
Online Form Filling of TANCET 2017 MBA
For TANCET 2017 online form filling students are supposed to have a good internet connection, latest scanned image, along with details of their academic qualification.
The procedure for online application goes like visit the websiteà click in the given link à Fill the formà send the filled form to the Conducting Authority’s head office
- The application needs to visit the official website wherein the link would be provided for filling the form online. Website: “www.annauniv.edu”.
- Very firstly students would need to register themselves by providing an email id and password then they will receive an email.
- From this email candidate can log in again which is now a “candidate Login ID and Password”.
- After logging in candidate can fill the form where all the details like Name; Exam Centre; Date of Birth; Address; Nationality; Gender; Community; Contact No; confirmation of Email once again; Year of passing of Xth Standard and later Grades etc. all the basic information will be asked.
- Candidate should fill the form most calmly without any mistakes as once the application fees are paid no changes can be expected.
- After filling the form student can submit it and then in the later stage candidate would be asked to upload its scanned photograph and the size of the photograph should not exceed a certain limit ie beyond 500 kb.
- After successfully uploading photograph candidate will need to pay the fees as per the category he/she is belonging from.
- Once the candidate has paid the fees he can take the print out of the same.
- Now it is very important to send the print out taken along with that of following mentioned documents to the stated address.
- The documents send should reach before the due date or else form would be canceled.
Offline Form Filling of TANCET 2017 MBA
Candidates who are applying offline will need to go through the following mentioned steps:
- Visit the nearest Coordinating centers along with the documents mentioned below
- Purchase the application form along with prospectus by payment of fees as payable
- Fill the form without error and submit it to the office counter along with Demand Draft
Note: For those students who are visiting the coordinating centers are suggested to visit during the time of coordinating centers, going at any point of time will not be entertained.
Documents Required for TANCET 2017 MBA
These documents are mandatory for one to submit along with printed application form and for those with offline filling
- Photocopy of X Std. or its equivalent mark sheet
- Photocopy of XII Std. Mark sheet or 3 years Diploma Certificate
- Entrance Test fee in the form of Demand Draft only
- Attested Photocopy of the permanent community certificate issued by the competent authority of Govt of Tamil Nadu for reserved category (SC/SCA/ST candidates belonging to Tamil Nadu) for availing fee concession.
The Secretary, TANCET,
Centre for Entrance Examinations,
Chennai – 600 025
TANCET 2017 Application Fees
Application Fees for reserved category candidate is 250 INR and that for general category candidate is 500 INR. Also, those candidates claiming to belong from reserved category must produce an evidence which is issued by Government Authority.