TANCET 2018 Admit Card – The date of an admit card for TANCET Exam 2018 will be released in the 2nd week of June 2018.
The exam will be conducted in pen & paper mode. Students can download the admit card through online mode. Students will not receive any hard of admit card by post or through email Admit card is an important aspect for every student.
As it’s an entry gate for to enter an examination hall. Candidates will not be allowed to enter exam hall if they have not carried their hall ticket/ admit card along with them.
Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Test (TAN CET) is a state level exam conducted by Anna University. Students can get admission for post graduation courses like MBA, MCA, ME, M Tech, M Plan and MArch degree.
How to Download TANCET 2018 Admit Card
None of the students will receive the admit card by post or through email. So students should keep a track of all information related to an admit card & other information.
Really very simple steps to download your admit card.
- Visit the official website of Anna University https://tancet.annauniv.edu/martan/
- The link will redirect you to a new window.
- Every student needs to enter their User Name & password
- Students have to fill details like Registration Number and Date of Birt
- After filing the details candidates need to click on “Get Admit Card”
- The admit card will get display on the screen.
- Admit card will be in PDF Format
- Candidate needs to take printout (It is better they take 2 -3 copies of it)
- Candidates should preserve the admit card till the admission process get over.
TANCET Admit Card 2018 – Important information
While students are downloading their admit card, they need to check each & every information properly. The below information is major criteria.
- Application form number
- Candidate’s Name
- Roll number of the Candidates
- Image of candidate
- Signature of candidate
- Examination Venue
- Examination date
- Time of Exam
- Examination Centre Code
REISSUE OF DUPLICATE TANCET 2018 ADMIT CARD:
If any candidate, misplace their admit card or hall ticket they can get the duplicate copy of an admit card. But to obtain a duplicate admit card, students need to follow certain procedures.
Procedure to obtain duplicate admit card:
- Candidates need to pay fees of Rs 100/- for misplacing their admit card.
- They need to draw a DD (Demand Draft) in favour of “The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai – 600 025”
- Candidates need to draft a written request along with DD (Demand Draft) & other information such as registration number/ application number of TANCET & name of the examination centre.
- In case if any candidate is unable to download their admit card or hall ticket, they need to inform the exam authorities.
ID Proof along with TANCET 2018 Admit Card
Candidates have to carry their ID proof while entering the examination hall. Students along with their admit card, they need to carry an identity proof along with them. Both admit card & ID proof are mandatory, as some exam inspection may not be allowed student if any of the documents are missing.
Name of the student & photograph should be clearly seen. Mention below is the list of ID proof candidates need to carry,
- Aadhar card
- PAN Card
- Voter card
TANCET 2018 Admit Card – Important Instruction
All the candidates who will be appearing for UGAT 2018, they need to go through this article. UGAT score is a step to reach your destination. Students can make a choice of their own colleges. Sharing a few suggestions for smooth functioning.
- A student should know their exam venue.
- Candidates need to reach their exam venue an hour before.
- All out Station candidates should move from their residence at the right time so they can reach the examination hall an hour before exam starts.
- Students cannot examination hall if they exceed the grace time.
- Students should carry their admit card & identity proof while coming for an exam.
- There will be a warning bell, 15 minutes prior start of an exam. It means students can get relaxed & can do their last minute preparation.
TANCET 2018 Results Notification
All students are notified that after appearing for an exam, the next step will result it will be declared in the last week of June 2018.
Students need to download their scorecard. After scorecard, within few days students can check their rank cards. Admissions will get declare on merit basis. Students qualifying for the next round will go for counselling sessions.