Tamilnadu Police recruitment 2016 – The Tamilnadu otherwise known as the Land of Tamils or the Tamil Country. The state has the largest capital and the city the greatest city Chennai that was initially recognized as Madras. The domain of Pondicherry and a percentage of the South Indian urban areas like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka encompass the city.
Tamilnadu police SI recruitment 2016
Notification for the recruitment of SI posts was also declared by the TN Police Department. Applicants who are interested can fill the application forms by going online on the official website. Like other posts, applicants are required to go through a number of stages in order to be qualified for the post of SI (Sub-Inspector).
Tamilnadu police SI recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
Candidates who want to apply for the post of SI should have the following age:
- Men: Age limit for male candidate is 20 years to 28 years and there would be age relaxation to Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe/Other Backward Classes applicants.
- Women: Age limit for female candidate is 18 years to 28 years and there would be age relaxation to Schedule Tribe/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Classes aspirants.
- Further age relaxation would be provided according to the government rules.
- Candidates who are applying for this examination must have accomplished their 10th and 12th class pass out from any well-known university/board or must have been graduated from any university.
- Candidates who desire to apply for the post of SI should have also done 3 years of polytechnic diploma.
- The Candidates having these educational qualifications would get eligible for the ASI post.
- Height of the male candidate should be 167.5 Centimeters and the chest must be 81 to 86 Centimeters.
All the candidates who have applied for SI post must not have following problems:
- Flat foot
- Eye sight problem