Tamilnadu Police recruitment 2016 – The Tamilnadu otherwise known as the Land of Tamils or the Tamil Country. The state has the largest capital and the city the greatest city Chennai that was initially recognized as Madras. The domain of Pondicherry and a percentage of the South Indian urban areas like Andhra Pradesh, Kerala and Karnataka encompass the city.
Tamilnadu police Constable Recruitment 2016
Now the police department of TN for the post of Constable is going to start the recruitment procedure at many centers. The department had done the declaration concerning job vacancies on its official website. Applicants who are looking to this great opportunity can fill the Tamilnadu police constable application form.
Tamilnadu police Constable Recruitment 2016 Eligibility Criteria
- General category male and female applicants should fall in the age group of 18 years to 24 years, while Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe male and female candidates must fall in the age group of 18 years to 29 years.
- Applicants must have accomplished their 10th grade and the 12th grade from a documented board or equivalent.
- Candidates who are qualified for the examination are eligible for further stages of the examination.
- The candidates who are applying should have a minimum height of 170 centimeters for general candidates and for 167 centimeters for Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe Candidates.
- The chest of the male applicants of category General/Other Backward Classes/Schedule Caste must be 81 centimeters without expansion and 86 centimeters with expansion.
- A 5 centimeters relaxation would be given to Schedule Tribe applicants.
- Female General Applicants must have a minimum height of 159 centimeters or more and Female Schedule Caste/Schedule Tribe applicants must have at least 157 centimeters of height.