Table of Content
There are many universities which offer MPT and M.Pharm. Admissions, but here in this article you would get complete details about Tamilnadu MGR Medical University MPT and M.Pharm. Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates, application form, etc.
TNMGRMU (Tamilnadu Dr.MGR Medical University) is a government medical university and is the 2nd biggest health science university in India. The university has many different departments which offers numerous medical courses at UG (undergraduate), PG (postgraduate) and doctoral level. Tamilnadu MGR Medical University offers M.Pharm (Master of Pharmacy) and M.P.T (Master of Physiotheraphy) at PG level through the concerned faculties which are available at the university. M.P.T and M.Pharm. courses in 9 & 8 disciplines are offered by the university.
Tamilnadu MGR Medical University MPT and M.Pharm. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Registration Begins||4th Jan, 2017|
|Registration Ends||11th Jan, 2017|
Tamilnadu MGR Medical University MPT and M.Pharm. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
For Master of Physiotherapy(MPT):
The following 9 disciplines are offered in M.P.T program:
- Cardio Respiratory
- Physiotherapy inObstetrics & Gynaecology
- Physiotherapy in Hand Conditions
- Geriatric Physiotherapy
- Physiotherapy in Neurology
- Physiotherapy in Paediatrics
- Physiotherapy in Orthopaedics
- Sports Physiotherapy
You need to have a Bachelor degree in Physiotherapy of Tamilnaud MGR Medical university or any other university which is recognized.
The following 8 disciplines are offered in M.Pharm. program:
- Pharmacy Practice
- Pharmaceutical Analysis
- Pharmaceutical Chemistry
- Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
- Phytopharmacy & Phytomedicine
You need to have a B.Pharmacy degree of Tamilnaud MGR Medical university or any other university which is recognized.
How to Apply for Tamilnadu MGR Medical University MPT and M.Pharm. Admissions 2017
For Indian candidates:
- You need to visit the official website of the university and fill the online application form and submit it with the necessary fee inorder to finish the registration process.
- You would have to give a registration fee of Rs 1400/- for application and eligibility certificate through online payment gateway. These fees are non-refundable.
For NRI candidates:
- Those who have cleared advanced level qualification and central board examination in foreign countries can also submit the eligibility and application amount of Rs 10,000/- by Demand Draft (DD) in favour of The Registrar, Tamil Nadu Dr. M.G.R. Medical University, Chennai.
- You need to be of Indian origin settled in foreign countries or need to be born to parents of Indian origin in a foreign country. Those of you who are seeking admission under NRI quota should possess an Indian passport
Documents for M.Pharm. Program
- B.Pharm. Degree / Provisional Certificate.
- Transfer Certificate
- Migration Certificate
Documents for M.P.T Physiotherapy program
- BPT Degree Certificate.
- Migration Certificate
- Transfer Certificate.