UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria is available here for the applicants who are interested in participating in this prominent examination. The Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2017 refer to the terms and conditions which are prescribed by the official exam conducting body and strictly followed by them. It is set in order to separate the valid candidates for the examination. If the candidate is found as ineligible at any stage of the exam, then he will be responsible for the further action which is taken against him. The candidates are advised to first check their eligibility and then proceed towards the next step.
Eligibility Criteria for UPSEE 2017
As many courses are offered via this examination hence UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria is different for them. The applicants are advised to read the eligibility norms as according to their course.
Let’s have a look:
Note: Candidates must have passed the class 12th examination from the recognized board with an aggregate of 45%. This norm is common for all courses.
- Compulsory subjects: physics and mathematics
- Optional subjects: chemistry, biology, technical vocational subject (anyone)
- Mandatory subjects: Physics and Mathematics.
- Optional subjects: computer science, chemistry, engineering drawing, biology as per Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2017
- Must pass the 12th class with 50% marks in aggregate.
- Compulsory subjects: Physics and Chemistry as per the Criteria of Eligibility of UPSEE 2017.
- Optional subjects: math, bio- technology, biology
For MCA/ MBA/ MAM:
- The candidates must have the Bachelor’s degree in the respective fields with the aggregate scores of 50%
- Math at the 12th level is mandatory as per UPSEE Eligibility Criteria 2017.
For lateral Entry:
- Lateral entry in B.Arch, BHMCT, BFAD, BFA and MBA is not possible.
- The candidates must have 2/3 years diploma in pharmacy in order to take lateral entry in B.Pharm as per UPSEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must pass 3 years diploma in order to take direct entry in B.Tech
For the candidates of foreign nationals:
- These candidates must possess the valid passport.
- They must possess the valid SAT II scores in Mathematics level II – C, physics and chemistry.
For NRI candidates:
- They must possess and submit the NRI certificate from the Indian diplomatic mission.
- The relation of true brother/ sisters/ daughter will be considered if the seats remain vacant after allotting the seat to the eligible NRI.
- They must possess the SAT II scores as the merit list will be based on that as per Eligibility Criteria of UPSEE 2017.
- The NRI candidates must pass their 12th class either from the schools of London/ Sri Lanka/ Cambridge.
Note: Relaxation of up to 5% marks is given to the reserved category.