TBJEE 2017 Result will be declared on 5th June 2017. TBJEEE is an entrance examination organised by the Tripura board. TBJEE 2017 exam will be conducted by the Tripura Board for the admission of candidates like you in various Engineering, Medical, and Dental Colleges of the Tripura State. This the state level joint entrance examination conducted every year for those of you who desire to take admission in the college of the Tripura.
Latest News on TBJEE 2017
April 4, 2017 – Tripura Board has rescheduled the TBJEE 2017. Now, the exam has been scheduled on 3rd and 4th May 2017, which was previously scheduled on 26th and 27th April 2017.
February 13, 2017 – Tripura Joint Entrance Examination TBJEE 2017: Exam dates rescheduled.
You should follow the complete procedure for successfully applying for the exam and you can check all the details of the TBJEE 2017 Exam such as the Important Dates, Eligibility Criteria, Application Form, Exam Pattern, Admit Card downloading and Result.
|Date of Examination||03 & 04 May 2017|
|Date of Uploading of Answer key||28 Apr 2017|
|Date of TBJEE Result 2017 publication||5th June 2017|
TBJEE 2017 Result
- The TBJEE 2017 Result will be available on 5th July 2017.
- The result declaration date is now as official notification has been released.
- You will be able to check the result on the Official website and link to download the result will be updated here.
- To check the result for the TBJEE 2017 Exam, you need to fill your roll no and other required information.
- The result will be available only in the Online Mode on the official website of the Board.
- You should keep a hard copy of the result safe for the future references.
How to check TBJEE 2017 Result on tbjee.nic.in
Step 1 – First visit official link of TBJEE Exam 2017 Result
Step 2 – In next page, search the link related to “Result of TBJEE 2017” and click on it.
Step 3 – Insert your “Roll No.” and By passing few seconds, your exam score card will be opened.
Step 4 – Download your TBJEE 2017 Result and Score Card and then take print copy for further process.
|TBJEE Merit List 2017||PCM Group||PCB Group|
If tie occurs, then
If further tie occurs, then
If further tie occurs, then Finally
|Step-4||Date of Birth||Date of Birth|
Senior will be given the preference in merit position as per norms. Candidates will be issued nomination letters for various courses of study on the basis of their performances in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination.
TBJEE 2016 Statistics
|Number of candidates for TBJEE||UR||SC||ST||Total|
|Total number of applicants||3212||991||918||5121|
|Total number of candidates who appeared on PCM group||2163||497||575||3235|
|Total number of candidates who appeared on PCB group||2799||894||808||4501|
TBJEE Toppers 2016
- Purbita Purkayastha
- Akash Choudhury
- Sabari Ghosh
- Debasmita Saha
- Soumyabrata Biswas
- Saurav Pal
TBJEE 2017 Result Date
|TBJEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Submission of application form starts||2nd January to 31st January 2017|
|Dispatch of Admit card||27th March 2017|
|TBJEE 2017 Examination||3rd & 4th May 2017|
|Date of Uploading of Answer key||5th May 2017 (tentative)|
|Date of result publication||5th June 2017|
|Period of counselling||June – July 2017|
You can also check the Official Notification Date of TBJEE 2017 here
TBJEE 2017 Answer Key
TBJEE 2017 Answer Key will be released by the board after the examination. Answer Key of Tripura JEE contains answers to the entire question asked by the Physics, Chemistry and biology exam. Tripura JEE Answer Key 2017 is published after the conduction of exam by the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination Board. Candidates can check the model and final keys and get an idea of their score. Scores will be calculated for the result of TBJEE 2017 based on the final official answer key.
TBJEE 2017 Counselling Procedure
- The TBJEE 2017 counselling process will be started after few weeks of the declaration of the result.
- Those of you who will qualify the exam will only be eligible to participate in the counselling process.
- The Board will declare the Merit List of those of you who do qualify the TBJEE 2017 Exam.
- You have to follow the procedure to apply for the counselling process and participate in it.
- The counselling will be conducted in the offline mode at the specified venue or the campus of the Board.
Important Points during the TBJEE Counselling:
- It is to be noted that the selection of candidates for a particular course to a certain College/University will be subjected to the fulfilment of Eligibility Criteria including the cutoff marks in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination if any of the respective college/University.
- Certain College and University stipulate the specific percentage of marks in last qualifying Examination (H.S or equivalent) and some other conditions including cut off marks if any, for admission/entry to different streams /subjects of respective Colleges and Universities
- Selection will be made on the basis of Eligibility Criteria and cut off marks if any obtained in Tripura Joint Entrance Examination as specified by the respective Colleges and Universities.
- Candidates will be issued nomination letters for the various course of study on the basis of performance in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination as specified by the respective departments of State and Central Institution.
- Candidates will be issued nomination letters for various courses of study on the basis of their performances in the Tripura Joint Entrance Examination, he/she will not be considered for allotment of seats unless he/she has surrendered the allotted seat in writing within seven working days from the date of selection through counselling to the authority of the respective sponsoring department and produce the necessary proof for that at the time of Counselling.
TBJEE Exam Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria is the set of terms and conditions that you are expected to follow. The eligibility criteria are set by the examination conducting authority of the Tripura Board. If you don’t follow the eligibility criteria you can be disqualified from the entrance examination. Check the detailed TBJEE Eligibility Criteria in the below section:
- You need to have qualified the secondary school education from the Tripura Board of School Education.
- The Minimum qualifying marks for the eligibility for TBJEE 2017 Exam will be 50% for General Category and 45% for SC/ST/OBC of the Tripura state.
- You should belong to the Tripura State for applying to this joint entrance examination.
- You need to be 17 years of age till the December 31 of the year of the admission.
For more details, you can check the official website: Directorate of Higher Education, Tripura
TBJEE 2017 Application Form
The TBJEE Application Form would be available in the month of January 2017 for those of you who want to apply. You will be able to fill the application form in the Offline Mode. Here are the steps that you need to follow in order to fill the Application Form:
Step 1: You have to go to the official website of the board i.e. www.tbjee.nic.in to fill the application form and the link to the application form will also be available here when the form will be released.
Step 2: You then have to check the link of ‘TBJEE 2017 Application Form’ on the official website and click on this link.
Step 3: You then have to download the application form and fill all the required details into it.
Step 4: You should paste the passport size current photograph on the application form and do the signature on the specified space.
Step 5: After completing the application form filling for the TBJEE 2017 Exam, You have to send it to the specified address below along with the required documents i.e.
Tripura Board of Joint Entrance Exam, Old Secretariat
Old Finance Building, 2nd Floor, Agartala
TBJEE 2017 Application Fee:
The application form fee will be submitted in the offline mode via Demand Draft in favour of Tripura Board. The fee should be submitted till the last date of the submission of the application fee. You can check the application fee for different category candidates below:
- Application Fee for the UR Candidates: 350/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the SC/ST candidates: 300/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the BPL UR Candidates: 250/- Rs.
- Application Fee for the BPL SC/ST Candidates: 200/- Rs.
TBJEE 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern is prepared by the examination conducting authority for candidates like yourself and released before the exam with the release of the Notification. It’s advised that you should check the exam pattern in order to understand each section of the exam carefully. Check the detailed TBJEE Exam Pattern below:
- There will be No Negative Marking in the exam.
- The exam will consist of 4 questions papers of different subjects i.e. Physics Paper, Chemistry Paper, Mathematics Paper and Biology Paper.
- Each paper will be of 100 marks and duration of each paper will be 2 hours.
- The question papers will consist of Multiple Objective Type questions having the four options of which only one is correct.
- TBJEE 2017 Exam will be conducted in the Offline Mode Only.
TBJEE 2017 Exam Schedule: You should be aware of the important dates or the exam schedule to be on track and successfully crack the exam. The important dates and exam schedule of the upcoming exam is available in the table below:
TBJEE 2017 Admit Card
- The TBJEE Admit Card will be available from 27th March 2017 after the submission of the application form.
- The admit card will be available on the official website of the Board i.e. tbjee.nic.in and link to download the admit card will also be hosted here when it will be available.
- To download the admit card for the Exam of TBJEE 2017, you need to enter your registration number and Date of Birth for the verification and admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- The admit card will be available in the Online Mode only on the official website of the Board.
- You are advised to carry the admit card while appearing in the Exam of TBJEE 2017. Without having the admit card, no one would be allowed to enter the examination hall.
Note: Do note that the dates are officially announced by the official conducting authority.