Admission procedure is one of the most hectic processes in a student’s career. We are glad to say that the official notification regarding St. Peter’s University B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 is released. Here in this article, you would get complete details about St. Peter’s University University B.Tech, M.Tech, B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates and various other important notifications.
St. Peter’s University was founded in the year 2008 but previously it functioned as St. Peter’s Engineering College which was founded in the year 1993 with all its programs certified by NBA AICTE and it is coeducational engineering institution. The university also offers lateral entry programs in MCA & B.Tech.
Admissions into the above-mentioned programs are done through the marks secured by the candidates in the university entrance examination. Fire research program admissions are carried out through entrance examination and interview. You can register yourself by submitting an application form by sending Demand Draft of Rs 550/- along with the necessary original certificates.
St. Peter’s University B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 Important Dates
|Last date of registration||15th Apr 2018|
|Date of Entrance Exam||17th Apr 2018|
BE/B.TechSt. Peter’s University B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Information Technology
- Chemical Engineering
- Automobile Engineering
- Aeronautical Engineering
- Bio-Medical Engineering
- Computer Science and Engineering
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Electronics and Communication Engg.
- Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The courses mentioned above have the following eligibility criteria:
Eligibility: You need to possess Diploma/B.Sc. in relevant field.
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th with a valid NATA 2016 score.
Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Chemistry), Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Mathematics) & Bachelor of Science [B.Sc] (Physics)
Eligibility: You need to have cleared class 12th or its equivalent in the concerned stream.
- Lateral Entry
- Master of Computer Applications
Eligibility: You need to possess a degree in B.Sc.(CS) or BCA
- Hospitality Management
- Master of Business Administration
Eligibility: You need to have a bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
Eligibility: You need to possess Under Graduate degree in the same subject.
|Advanced Manufacturing Technology||CAD / CAM|
|Aeronautical Engineering||Engineering Design|
|Applied Electronics||Instrumentation Engineering|
|Biomedical Engineering||Power Electronics and Drives|
|Building Technology and Construction Management||Structural Engineering|
|Communication Systems||Thermal Engineering|
|Computer Science and Engineering|
Eligibility: You need to possess a degree in B.E/B. Tech.
St. Peter’s University B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 Application Process
- You can fill up the online application form which is available on the official website of the university which is www.stpetersuniversity.org.
- The application form can be obtained by sending a Demand Draft of Rs 1000/- in favor of “St.Peter’s Institute of Higher Education & Research” which is payable at Chennai.
- Once you have submitted the application fee it would not be refunded back.
- If the documents verification is not matched then admission of the candidates would be cancelled.
- Xerox copies of all the certificates along with the application form need to be in English only and send to the following address:
St. Peter’s Institute of Higher Education & Research
Enclosures for UG regular courses:
- Mark sheet of 10th, +2 or Equivalent
- Transfer Certificate from the Institute last studied
- Community Certificate ( if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
- B.Arch. – NATA Score Card in original (according to the course selection)
- SPIHER – Entrance hall ticket in original
For lateral entry courses:
- Transfer and Conduct Certificate
- 10th Mark Sheet
- Community Certificate (if Applicable)
- Diploma / Degree Provisional Certificate
- First to Final Semesters Mark Sheets
Enclosures for PG courses:
- SSLC and HSC mark sheets
- Mark list of the qualifying examination
- Provisional Certificates / Degree Certificates etc., issued by the University concerned
- Transfer Certificate from the institute last studied
- Community Certificate (if applicable)
- Conduct Certificate
St. Peter’s University B.Tech., M.Tech., B.Sc., M.Sc. Admissions 2017 Selection Process
BE/B.Tech , B.Arch & MCA
- Selection of candidates would be on the basis of the marks obtained in the merit list in the qualifying entrance examination.
- Selection of candidates is done only after the verification of eligibility as per the university regulations.