Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 would be held for admissions in the undergraduate Medical Courses in the Sri Ramachandra University. The admissions would be done based on the marks secured in the entrance exam which will be held in May 2017 (Week 4). The exam will be held in offline mode. The admission tests for admission test for BDS would be held separately.
The following post will bear all the details on the exam and the other exam events such as the important dates, the eligibility norms, the application form, the admit card etc.
As the Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam is yet to be announced, we have derived all the information from the official information brochure of the exam from the previous year. As soon as the exam has been released, we will update the links and the important dates.
Admission to Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 would be done on the basis of NEET 2017 Scores.
|SRU MBBS 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Sri Ramachandra University MBBS Entrance Exam|
|Also known as:||SRU MBBS|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Sri Ramachandra University|
|Stream:||Medical Entrance Exam|
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those of you who desire to apply for the exam should satisfy all the norms of the exam eligibility so as to NOT get rejected.
- Those of you who are ineligible would not be considered for admissions.
- You need to have cleared HSC or any other equivalent exam from a recognized school or institution in order to be eligible for the Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam.
- Those of you who are going to take the above mentioned exam in March or April 2017 would also be eligible for the admissions, given that, they submit their final results till June 2017 (Week 2).
- You need to have secured a minimum of 50% in the PCB (40% for SC/ST and OBC) in the above said exam. Further, you need to have secured at least 50% in the Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam (40% for OBC/ST/SC).
- You need to be 17 years of age till December 2017 (Week 4).
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Application Form
- The application forms can be filled from March 2017 (Week 4) to May 2017 (Week 2) after downloading them from the official website.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Online Application Form
- You need to fill the applications carefully and legibly in your own handwriting.
- After you have filled the application form, then will need required to submit the form fee via the DD of Rs.500 which must be drawn in the name of “Sri Ramachandra University” and is payable at Chennai.
- All the applicants of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 need to enclose only self-attested photocopies of the following certificates:
Transfer Certificate etc.
Date of birth
- Please NOTE that the Original Mark Statement(s) of the qualifying exam and other original documents should not be enclosed with the application form. They will be required at the time of counselling ONLY.
- Apart from that, FOUR identical and recent passport size color photographs are required. You need to affix these photos on the application form and the hall ticket forms in the space provided for the same.
- These photos are also to be signed on by the individuals. The forms would be rejected if they are received without the necessary documents and the photos.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Admit Card
- The admit cards will be issued to ONLY the eligible individuals and would be dispatched to them well before the exam.
- The admit cards will reach the individuals by May 2017 (Week 4). If the individuals don’t receive the admit card two days prior to the exam, they should contact the exam authorities.
- All such candidates will be issued duplicate admit cards for the exam of Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2016 one day prior to the exam at the exam center itself.
- The admit card is to be brought mandatorily on the exam day by all the individuals.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam Pattern
- Mode of Exam: Offline
- Duration of Exam: 3 Hours
- Number of Questions: 180
- Language of Exam: English
- Minimum Marks: 100
- Negative marking: NO
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam Dates
|Form Availability for download||2nd week of Mar 2017|
|Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Exam Date||3rd week of May 2017|
|Admit Card||May 2017 (Week 3)|
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Counselling:
- The selection of the individuals for the admissions would be done on the basis of the marks in the entrance exam.
- The candidates should know that the final admissions will be subject to the following:
Appearing for Counselling
- Those of you who don’t submit the certificates in the Document Verification Rounds would NOT be allowed to proceed further.
Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 Result:
- The exam results would be displayed on the university notice board as well as the official website of the exam.
- The links to check the exam results would be made available on the official websites page for all the individuals.
- The result checking (Online) will require the Application Number, Date of Birth and exam roll number etc.
This completes the details of the Sri Ramachandra University MBBS 2017 exam.