The exam is planned to be conducted on 25th September.
The State Council of Education Research & Training, Punjab will declared the admit card for Teacher Eligibility Test (TET). The exam is planned to be held on September 25.
The examination would consist of multiple choice questions based on following 2 papers.
Paper 1 (Class 1 to 5):
The exam will comprise of 150 questions on the basis of Child Development and Pedagogy, Language I, Language II, Mathematics and Environmental Studies. It would carry a total of 150 marks.
Paper 2 (Class VI to VIII):
The exam would consist the following:
- Language-I (compulsory)
- Language-II (compulsory)
- (a) For Mathematics and Science teacher: Mathematics and Science
- (b) For Social Studies/Social Science Teacher: Social Science
- Child Development & Pedagogy (compulsory)
- The students should reach the examination hall 1 hour before the start of the exam. At the examination hall, the students has to provide his/her admit card pasted with passport size photograph and duly attested by gazette officer along with photo ID proof, which may consist of the following: Aadhar card, passport, Voter ID Card and Driving license.
- The Students must carry with them blue or black ball point pens. Mobile phones, other electronic devices, books, written notes and calculator etc will not be allowed inside the examination centre.
- The candidates result list would be arranged in all set based on the theory test and would be available on website tetpunjab.com
For any inquiry, the candidates can login on to the authorized website.