NATA 2017 Result will officially be announced as on 10th June 2017. NATA i.e. (National Aptitude Test in Architecture)is a national level examination, which is been organised by the council of Indian council of architecture. The NATA examination is an opportunity for those candidates or students who wish to get admissions in architecture courses. This test is based on observance of a student’s drawing skills, observation skills, thinking ability skills, beautiful sensitivity related to architecture field.
NATA 2017 Result
NATA Result and Score Card 2017 will be published on its official website. The Score Card will be available on its official website in e-format. As per official calendar of events, the result of NATA 2017 will be posted on the website by JUNE 10 2017. For admission to Bachelor in Architecture course of current admission session, the NATA Result 2017 issued by the Council of Architecture (COA) is valid. The facility to check result will be made available at its official website.
NATA 2017 Result Date
Students can appear for the NATA exam on 16th April 2017. The NATA result can be viewed on 10th June 2017. On the basis of merits, the candidates can apply for admission in the respective colleges. For getting the admissions the candidates have to attend the counselling procedure and other important rounds which are organised by the respective colleges.
Important Dates for NATA 2017 Result
|NATA 2017 exam||16th April 2017|
|NATA 2017 Response Sheets of candidates||May 2017|
|NATA 2017 result||10th June 2017|
|Download of NATA Score Card||10th June 2017|
You can also check the official announced NATA 2017 Important Dates by the conducting authority
How to check NATA 2017 Result
- Visit the official link of NATA 2017 Result (link here)
- Enter your NATA “Application No”, “Password” and “Security Pin”
- Your NATA 2017 result will be displayed on the screen
- You can check the marks scored by you out of 200 in each component
- Know your Merit Rank for NATA 2017
- The required percentile score will also be displayed
- You must download your NATA 2017 score card from the given link if you qualify for the NATA exam 2017
Eligibility to Qualify for NATA 2017
Candidates must have fulfilled the given below criteria to qualify in the entrance exam held on April 16, 2017
- Candidates who score at least 25% in the multiple choice questions. Therefore they must score a minimum of 30 marks out of 120
- Candidates who score at least 25% in the drawing section. Therefore they must score a minimum of 20 marks out of 80
- Overall qualifying marks (out of 200) would be based on post-exam statistics and at the discretion of the Council.
Note: The percentile score of the candidate will be based on their merit ranking as mentioned in the merit list.
NATA Score Card 2017
Candidates can get the NATA 2017 Result through online with help of website. The result will be visible by entering the candidate’s ID and other meaningful details. The candidates are required to keep the score card till the admission process.
How to check the NATA Score Card 2017
- Visit the official website of NATA (we will provide the link here)
- Click on the given link which is related to NATA
- Enter the given information asked i.e. students id and security code
- Then click on the ”Download“ button
- The NATA Scorecard 2017 will appear on the screen
- Now the candidates can download and print the scorecard
Component of NATA 2017 Scorecard
The downloaded result will functional as the scorecard of NATA 2017. It will contain the following details:
- Roll Number
- Registration Number
- Marks in Section Section
- Total Marks
- Merit Secured
- Percentile Marks
The score will be allocated to all the candidates. However, only those candidates will be termed qualified who will manage to score more than the cutoff. The NATA 2017 cutoff score are as below:
|Section||Cutoff Percentage||Cutoff Score|
|Overall qualifying marks||To be announced with result|
NATA 2017 Merit – Candidates, who will score more than the cutoff of NATA will be considered for merit allocation. The higher the score of the candidates, the better will be the merit allocated to the candidates.
NATA 2017 Percentile Score – The authority will also normalise the score in order to ensure correct merit position of the candidates for admission.
Inter-se-merit guidelines for NATA 2017
In case two or more candidates, the tie will be resolved using the following guidelines
- Candidates who score more marks in mathematics will be given a higher rank
- In case of a tie still, candidates with less incorrect answers in mathematics will be awarded a higher rank.
- In case of a further tie, candidates who have scored more marks in the Aptitude test will be awarded a higher rank
- A further tie will be resolved by giving the candidate with less number of wrong answers in the Aptitude test component the higher rank
- In case a tie exists in spite of the above guidelines, it will be resolved by awarding the older candidate the higher rank.
How to check your NATA 2017 Response Sheets
- Before publication of the NATA 2017 result on 10th June the response sheets of each candidate will be uploaded along with subject wise marks secured.
- Candidates may request rechecking of their answer sheets by paying Rs 1000 per response (Question) within stipulated period of time. This payment is online
- The Council of Architecture will consider all such cases prior to result publication.
- However, candidates must consider that no review will be available for the drawing test.
- There is no provision for post-publication scrutiny and /or review, therefore, candidates cannot apply for this after the result of NATA is announced.
Re-evaluation of NATA 2017 Result
There is no provision of re-checking of the NATA 2017 result. However, the candidates can submit the request for re-checking of the Response Sheet.
The conducting body will upload the response sheet of candidates, before announcing the result. It will only be available for the Part-A of the examination. To submit scrutiny and against the uploaded response sheet, the candidates will have to pay Rs. 1000 per question. The only medium to submit the scrutiny will be online.
NATA 2017 Counselling
The council of architecture (COA) the official exam conducting body for national aptitude test in architecture (NATA) will announce the counselling dates once the result is declared. There will be no common counselling for NATA. The NATA 2017 participating institutes which are more than 400 in numbers will individually organise on the basis of the NATA 2017 Scores of the candidates who wish to join B.Arch courses.