MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 is an entrance exam organized for admission to post graduate dental and medical courses in various medical colleges in Madhya Pradesh. This exam is organized by Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) MP.
This entrance exam forms to be a gateway of thousands of individuals every year who desire to become doctors and also study further. It is a good pedestal if cleared properly. This exam helps in gaining you with a good future and also a brand university with a good score. MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 consists of a process inclusive of form filling, followed by exam and results and counselling. This gives a channelized method for institute as well as individuals. In this article you can find MP Pre PG DMAT exam such as its exam dates, application form, eligibility criteria and other latest notification.
|MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||MP Pre PG DMAT|
|Commonly Known as||MP Pre PG DMAT|
|Conducting Authority||Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges (APDMC) MP|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- You need to registered with Dental Council of India/Medical Council of India of any state in India. You need o clear out from BDS/MBBS course from any of recognized Dental/Medical Institutes in India.
- You need to have completed compulsory rotating internship from an institute which is recognized by the Dental Council of India on or before mentioned date. Those of you who have not completed internship before the mentioned date would not be eligible for the exam and course.
- Also, those of you who have registered for PG Degree and have not completed the terms are also not eligible.
- Those of you who have not obtained permanent DCI/MCI state DC/MC registration by the time of submission of Application, except those who have completed internship by March 31, of that year, need to submit registration certificate latest by mentioned date.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Application Form
Those of you who are willing to apply for the MP Pre PG DMAT can apply using any of the following methods:
- You can download MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Application Form:
- In order to apply for the MP Pre PG DMAT you need to visit the official website- http://apdmcmp.com/ and download the application form.
- Once the form is downloaded, you need to fill the application form completely. You have to attach all relevant certificates and Paste their photographs. All photo copies need to be self-attested .
- After filling the application form, you need to make payment through DD of Rs.2500/- payable in favor of APDMC, Payable at Bhopal.
- Once all this is done, you need to submit the filled application form along with DD at the specified centers.
- Take application form personally:
- Application can be taken personally from the office of Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges and also form various designated colleges. They should pay Rs.1500/- in Cash or by DD drawn in favor of APDMC Payable at Bhopal.
- Application form can also be obtained from designated colleges by remitting a DD of Rs.1600/- as this will include Postal Charges also.
- All the filled applications need to be submitted before or on the mentioned last either personally or by post enclosing examination fee of Rs.1000/-. This payment needs to be made by Demand Draft drawn in favor of APDMC, payable at Bhopal. The postal address is:
- Association of Private Dental and Medical Colleges of Madhya Pradesh
- DMAT Office E-2/51, Arera Colony Bhopal.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Exam Pattern
Test papers vary with the courses. The test is always in English. The Test will be a Multiple choice question (MCQ) type test with 200 questions in the paper. Paper will be Pen and Paper based and there will be no Negative Marking.
The results will be declared on the mentioned date and candidates can be sure of it. They can check their results on the website and also can download their Rank Cards from the website. Rank Card will include the rank obtained by the candidate.
If you loses your original Rank Card, then the duplicate rank Card would be issued against the fee of Rs.1000/-(Payment is via DD drawn in favor of APDMC, Payable at Bhopal) by sending a request letter to the Controller of Examination. Post this is the counselling round of selected individuals.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Preparation Tips
You are advised to practice the previous year booklets and sample papers and from mock-test papers available in market. Make a quick reference book that may include key points, formulas, diagrams for the rapid revision and timely reference.
Stay updated with latest news and go through topics relatively. Also make sure the time limits are followed as per exams and practiced accordingly.
MP Pre PG DMAT 2017 Exam Dates
|MP Pre PG DMAT Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Date of Advertisement||February, 2017|
|Sale of Information Brochure and Application Form||February, 2017|
|Last date of submission of Application Form at DMAT Office, BHOPAL||March, 2017|
|Date of Examination||April, 2017|
Disclaimer – The above given exam dates are tentative.