MAH CET 2018 Counselling will be held in the Third week of May 2018. MAH CET is one of the most important examinations if you wish to secure a seat in MBA College, especially in Maharashtra State. The Directorate of Technical Education, Mumbai conducts the MAH CET MBA for Admission to Maharashtra MBA/MMS Programs. This is one of the most sought after examinations if you want to pursue an MBA and we are here to help you out with it.
Those of you who wish to register for the examination are required to visit DTE Maharashtra site and register by choosing the desired course in which you wish to enrol with. The MAH CET 2018 is conducted annually via the DTE all over Maharashtra.
MAH CET MBA Counselling 2018
MAH CET 2018 Counselling will be held only after MAH CET 2018 results are declared. In the counselling process, candidates who appeared for MAH CET exam will be offered management seat at various colleges in the Maharashtra. The students need to make sure that their documents get fully verified and updated on the website. Candidates need to visit the Application Form Receipt Centre (ARC) cum Facilitation Centres to complete the submission process.
Latest News on MAH CET MBA Exam
April 26, 2017 – The MHT CET 2017 Admit Card is released students can download it from its official website.
December 15, 2016 – Aadhar Card has been made mandatory for the MAH CET 2017 Counselling.
July 25, 2016 – The MHT CET 2017 Law Counselling to commence from 26th July 2016.
Documents verification at Facilitation Centres
- Candidates who have already registered/appeared for MAH CET need to log in as an Existing user and follow the steps mentioned later in the article.
- Candidates who have taken CMAT/CAT/GMAT/MAT/XAT/ATMA and want to participate in the CAP rounds ofMAH CET can click on New Registration tab on the official website, fill the Application form and pay the Application fees to register for the MAH CET CAP rounds.
- All the Candidates (Already Registered/New Registrations) have to confirm the Application Form in person at Centers as per schedule.
- The candidate has to fill up the Registration Details, Candidature Type Details, Qualification Details, Home University & Reservation Details, All India Exam Details and Upload Scanned Images.
- The candidate also has to rectify the information filled. In the case of any correction, the candidate has to do it online before confirmation.
- Candidate will not be able to change any information in the MAH CET Application form after the confirmation of the Form.
We hope that all the information is given on this page about MAH CET 2017 Counselling will help you as you needed. Stay in touch with us for more information regarding MAH CET 2017 as well as to get more information on other more institutional examinations.
Best of luck!