Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification has been declared by the MP government for the job vacancies. The applicants who are interested for these vacancies must apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible would be recruited by the government of MP. Shri. Shivarj Singh Chauhan declared the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh police 2016-2017. On 17th February, a meeting was conducted in which it was decided that there is a need to fortify the police force of MP. It is very good news for those candidates who wanted the job in Madhya Pradesh police department. The examination would be held by Madhya Pradesh police examination board. The notification would be realized on the official website.
Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment 2016-2017
Candidates who are interested have to clear various phases to get the job. Firstly the applicants have to pass the Madhya Pradesh police recruitment written examination and then medical test must also be passed. After this the applicants has to clear physical test, skill test and at last the personal interview. The applicants have to apply for this online. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants have to open the official website.
- Then the column of recruitment has to be chosen for the job vacancies of police.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully by correct filling the information.
- Then click on ‘submit’ and the applicants must take out the print or of the form.
- The Madhya Pradesh Police application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-
Madhya Pradesh police recruitment 2016-2017
Notification for the fresh recruitment of platoon commander, SI and subedar has been declared by MP police department. Interested candidates must fill the Madhya Pradesh Police application form 2016. Only the aspirants who are qualified would be recruited.
Madhya Pradesh police recruitment 2016-2017 Eligibility Criteria
The minimum and maximum age limit for these posts is –
- Men – the age of the applicant must be between 18 years to 28 years.
- Female – the age of the candidate must be between 18 years to 28 years.
Educational qualification –
- The applicant must be at least 10th/12th class pass out form any documented board or graduated from well-known university.
- The candidates having these educational qualifications would be qualified for this post.
Physical qualification –
- There would be a physical ability test which is necessary for all the applicants.
The following test would be of different marks are as follows:
- 1500 meters race -20
- High jump -20
- Shot put -20
- Long jump – 20
- 100 meters race -20
Later an interview would be conducted for 50 marks.