KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 – The Exam of KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 is the undergraduate common entrance test which is organized by its exam conducting body i.e. KRLMPCA. It is expected to be held in the month of May 2017 so as to give the admissions in the MBBS, BE and BDS courses. The online registration and application filling procedure is expected to be commenced in the first week of May 2017. The exam will be held only at the two prescribed center namely Bangalore and Gulbarga. Therefore, you would have no choice other than these centers. If you desire to appear for this examination, then it is mandatory that your application form needs to be submitted before the deadline.
|KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Also known as:||KRLMPCA UGCET|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Karnataka Religious and Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
As this examination is going to be held for undergraduate programs hence, the eligibility is set according to the same. You can view the same by reading the below- mentioned norms that make you eligible.
- For medical: You need to have cleared class 12th exams with 50% aggregate in the physics, chemistry, biology and English.
- For Engineering: You need to qualify the 12th class with mathematics instead of Biology.
- Also, if you have passed or waiting the results for II PUC exam then also you would be eligible for the exam.
- You need to be 17 years of age in order to apply for KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Exam.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Application Form
Online registration and application form process is expected to start in the first week of May 2017 for the interested as well as the eligible candidates. All of you are advised to fill the form with correct details as the editing or alterations in the application form after its final submission will be not allowed.
- The application form for KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 will be filled only in the online mode.
- You have to download the application form and fill all the necessary details. All the details must be in capital letters.
- The filled application form must be needs to be sent to the address along with the demand draft to:
Karnataka Religious & Linguistic Minority Professional Colleges Association,
(K.R.L.M.P.C.A.) Flat No. 143 4th floor
Garden apartments, # 21, Vittal Mallya road,
Bangalore – 560001, Karnataka
- The amount of fee is Rs 1000.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Exam pattern
The exam pattern for the KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Exam is available here. This is decided by the exam conducting authority as per exam type. Read the exam pattern very carefully so as to qualify the exam with the safe scores:
- The exam contains the multiple choice questions.
- The exam will be in offline mode.
- The paper will be divided into three sections. Section 1 will be common for all the courses. Section 2 is for medical and section 3 is for engineering.
- The entire exam will be of 240 marks as each question carries 1 mark.
- There are total 240 questions. 120 questions will be in the First Section and 60 questions will be in Second and Third Sections.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Admit Card
The admit card is supposed to be released before the one week of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Exam. It will be released only for those students whose applications have been accepted by the official examination authority.
- It will be downloaded by just entering the mobile number as the user name and date of birth as password.
- You are advised to keep more than one copy of the admit card for safety purpose.
- If you fail to download the admit card, then you need to contact the official authorities of the KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 immediately.
- It is a must to carry the admit card along with you otherwise you would not be permitted to enter the examination hall in any situation.
- You need to show the admit card to the invigilator.
KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 Result
The result would be issued by the exam conducting body in order to shortlist the candidates for the next admission process i.e. counselling process. The result for the Exam of KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 will be declared after the declaration of the answer key and the cutoff marks. It is obligatory that you need to score at least 50% marks to become eligible for the counselling procedure.
- The result will deploy the names of the qualified aspirants. Complete details regarding the result of KRLMPCA UGCET 2017 will be published later on.
- Score cards which are the necessary document will be released after the result declaration. You can download it and also this will be physically dispatched.
- No facility of re – evaluation or re – checking will be given by the exam conducting body. the declared result will be the final one.
KRLMPCA UG CET 2017 Exam Dates
|KRLMPCA UG CET 2017 Application Dates||May, 2017|
|Last date of application downloading||May, 2017|
|Last date for receipt of Application||May, 2017|
|KRLMPCA 2017 admission ticket date||May, 2017|
|KRLMPCA CET 2017 test date||May, 2017|
|KRLMPCA 2017 Answer Key Date||June, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of objections||June, 2017|
|KRLMPCA 2017 Result Date||June, 2017|