KLEU PGAIET 2017 is commonly known as Karnataka Lingayat Education University Post-Graduation All India Entrance Test. The PGAIET exam is organized for admission of individuals like you to the Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Programmes. You are selected to Post-Graduate Medical & Dental Programmes on the basis of your result secured in the entrance exam. Those of you who qualify in the entrance exam would be selected for PG courses in the KLE University & other constituent colleges. The venues selected for examination are Bangalore, Belgaum, Chennai, New Delhi, Kolkata, Mumbai, Pune and Hyderabad. KLE PGAIET entrance test is usually conducted in the month of January.
|KLEU-PGAIET Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Karnataka Lingayat Education University Post-Graduation All India Entrance Test|
|Conducting Authority||KLE University|
|Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
KLEU PGAIET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility criteria helps you to understand the requirements to fill the application form.
- Those of you seeking admission to these courses need to have cleared MBBS phase III/Final BDS examinations from the college recognized by Medical Council/ Dental Council of India.
- Those of you who have taken additional 4 (Four) or more than 4 (Four) extra attempts (i.e. who have failed for four times) during the entire MBBS/ BDS course are not eligible to apply for admission to PG Degree/ PG Diploma courses. Production of attempt certificate from the Head of the Institution is mandatory.
- As per the regulations of statutory bodies, as laid out in Post Graduate regulations the minimum percentage of marks in the entrance test for eligibility for admission to Post Graduate Courses shall be 50 percent.
- You need to have completed the compulsory rotating internship/would be completing by April 2017.
- Foreign / PIO / NRI individuals need not appear for KLEU-PGAIET-2017. Their admission will be based on qualifying examination marks.
KLEU PGAIET 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
Knowing the syllabus and pattern helps you to understand the examination better.
|Obstetrics & Gynaecology||11|
|TB & Chest Diseases||5|
|Dental Anatomy/ Histology||12|
|Oral & Maxillo-Facial Surgery||12|
- The scope of the syllabus for the Postgraduate Medical / Dental entrance test is on the basis of the M.B.B.S/B.D.S. syllabus as prescribed by MCI/DCI, respectively.
- There will be separate question booklet for Medical and Dental Courses.
- The test will have 180 multiple-choice, objective type questions.
- The time allotted for the test would be 180 minutes. The test will begin at 2:00 pm and end at 5:00 pm.
- You would have to mark the answers in an ICR (Intelligent Character Reader) Answer Sheet.
- Every correct answer is rewarded with 1 mark.
- There would be no Negative Marking for any wrong answers.
KLEU PGAIET 2017 Application Form
If you desire to give the exam the first step would be to get yourself registered.
- The application form can be downloaded from the official website of KLE University which is: www.kleuniversity.edu.in
- The filled application form along with a demand draft of Rs. 3000/- drawn in favor of “The Registrar, KLE University, Belgaum”, should be payable at Belgaum, Karnataka. The completed application form should reach the below address:
Belgaum – 590010,
KLEU PGAIET 2017 Exam Dates
|Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Application form begins on||Last week of Oct 2016|
|Last date for Online submission of KLEU PGAIET 2017 application form||2nd week of Dec 2016|
|Last date for receipt of printed online submitted application form||2nd week of Dec 2016|
|Download admit card from||3rd week of Dec 2016|
|Date of exam for KLEU PGAIET 2017||3rd week of Dec 2016|
|Result declaration||2nd week of 15 Feb 2017|
|Counseling for KLEU PG admissions||First week of Mar 2017|
|Date of commencement of Academic Session||First week of May 2017|
Other PG National Level Medical Entrance Exams
|AIIMS PG 2017||JIPMER PG 2017|
|AIPGDEE 2017||KLEU PGAIET 2017|
|AIPGMEE 2017||MGM CET 2017|
|DNB CET 2017||MU OET PG Medical 2017|