KIMS UG Medical 2017 (Kalinga Institute of Medical Science Undergraduate Medical Entrance Exam) is an entrance test which is organized each year by the Kalinga Institute of Industrial Technology (KIIT) in order to grant individuals like you admission in diverse medical universities and institutions which provide courses like MD/ MS/ MDS in private as well as government colleges also. It is a national level medical entrance examination.
KIMS UG Medical 2017 Eligibility
To be eligible for this course, you need to fulfill the following conditions:
- You need to secure at least 50% of the total marks in total of the subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology, with English as an additional subject.
- You need to be between the age group of 17 years and 25 years.
KIMS UG Medical 2017 Syllabus & Pattern
The KIMS UG Medical 2017 syllabus for this particular course includes:
KIMS UG 2017 Paper Pattern:
- The examination would be conducted in online mode.
- The online exam would consist of multiple choice objective type questions.
- 180 questions would be asked in the paper.
- The questions would be asked from the three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology.
- The questions will be of 10+2 standard.
KIMS UG Medical 2017 Application Procedure:
- To apply for this particular course, you can go online and fill the form on the official website.
- You need need to pay a certain amount of fees at the time of submission of the form.
- All the necessary documents and photographs are to be attached with the complete form and submitted.
- You should note that the complete form should reach the necessary authorities on or before the due date, or else the form would not be accepted on any condition.
KIMS UG Medical 2017 Exam Dates
|KIMS UG Exam Events||Important Dates|
|KIMS UG 2017 Online Applications||December, 2016 – March, 2017|
|Issue of KIMS UG 2017 Admit Card||March, 2017 – April, 2017|
|KIITEE Medical 2017 Entrance Exam||April, 2017 – April, 2017|
|KIMS UG Medical 2017 Result||May, 2017|