KIITEE 2017 Medical or KIMS UG Medical is popularly known as Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences Undergraduate Medical Exam. Kalinga Institute of Medical Sciences (KIMS) is a constituent of KIIT University. It offers a unique combination of experience and expertise. It has two wings – The Hospital and The Medical College (for MBBS & M.D. courses). ‘The Medical College’ offers MBBS course at the undergraduate level with an annual intake of 100 students as well as M.D. Course at postgraduate level. They maintain a good academic record. They also have an experienced and a dedicated team of professors, clinicians and scientists, who are engaged in teaching research and developing technologies in health care. The courses are approved by the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Government of India and the Medical Council of India (MCI). The Medical College has 21 academic departments, providing the study, treatment and prevention of human diseases and maternity care.
KIITEE 2017 Medical Eligibility Criteria
Following are the KIITEE Medical 2017 eligibility criteria:-
- The candidate must be an Indian National.
- A candidate, who holds M.B.B.S. degree from a recognized medical college of India or a foreign medical degree included in the ‘Schedules’ to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and who has obtained full registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing compulsory rotating internship shall be eligible to take this examination.
- A candidate who, after passing the final qualifying examination (MBBS or the foreign medical degree recognized by MCI), is undergoing a 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 31st March of that year, can take up this examination, but he/she shall not be eligible for admission unless he/she has completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before mentioned date in March.
- The cut off dates for the recognition of the Medical Colleges from where the candidates have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory rotatory Internship for the 2017 will be 31st October, 2014. The Colleges recognized after this date will not be considered.
- Registration with M.C.I./State Medical Council is necessary and its documentary proof should be furnished at the time of counselling.
KIITEE 2017 Medical Application Form
The admission to the M.B.B.S. and M.D. courses is through KIIT Entrance Examination (KIITEE). It is an all India entrance test conducted by KIIT University. The MBBS course offered is a 4.5 year program.
KIITEE Medical 2017 application form and prospectus will be available online only at www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in or they can be downloaded from the website.
The ‘Online Application Form’ will be accepted after the following steps are completed:-
- Browse KIIT web site www.kiitee.ac.in or www.kiit.ac.in.
- Select ‘Online Application’/‘Download’ option. (If you want to download, take the print out of downloaded Application Form’). Go through the Instructions to fill up the form.
- Fill up ‘Online Application Form’ and submit. Take the print out of Application Form mentioning the Registration Number. Paste the Photographs in the space provided for it. Sign on ‘Signature’ columns both by candidate and parent/guardian.
- Dispatch the Form along with two passport size photographs pasted in appropriate place and 10th Passing Certificate/Mark sheet. Candidates should retain photocopies of ‘printed application form’ which may serve as reference for future correspondence.
- The online application will be accepted subject to receipt of printed application, photographs and copy of 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet only.
For downloaded KIITEE application form:
- The candidates have to fill up all the fields very carefully and send it with the photographs and 10th Pass Certificate/Mark sheet.
- The print out of online Application form or filled in downloaded application form should be submitted in person/by post (Registered Post/Speed Post/Courier) to “The Director, Admissions, KIIT University, Koel Campus, Bhubaneswar – 751024, Odisha, India” so as to reach on or before mentioned date and time.
- Information on receipt of applications at KIIT will be available on the website http://www.kiitee.ac.in & http://www.kiit.ac.in. Candidates can check the status of their Application Form on the website after 20 days of its dispatch to KIIT.
KIITEE 2017 Medical Exam Pattern
We have listed the KIITEE 2017 Medical Exam pattern below:
Students should be thorough with Physics, Chemistry and Biology. They should go through online tests, past examination papers and other relevant online tests as well.
The online exam shall consist of multiple choice objective type questions. 180 questions will be asked in the paper. The questions will be asked from these three subjects Physics, Chemistry and Biology of 10+2 standard.
KIITEE 2017 Medical Exam Dates
KIITEE Medical 2017 Exam Events
Apply online From of KIITEE Medical 2017
2nd week of December, 2016
Last date of receiving filled in KIITEE Medical 2017 Application form
Last week of March, 2017
Last date of hosting Admit Card in the website
First week of April, 2017
KIITEE Medical 2017 Date of Entrance Examination(Online)
3rd week of April, 2017
Declaration of KIITEE Medical 2017 Result
3rd week of May, 2017
KIITEE Medical 2017 Counselling
First week of June, 2017