Haryana LEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria – Haryana LEET (Lateral entry entrance test) is organized by Haryana State Technical Education Society for giving admission in 2nd year or third semester of B. Tech/B.E courses in the technical institutes of Haryana.
The registration window would be open in April last week and close in May, 2017. The exam would be conducted from May to June, 2017. Candidates can deposit the application fee through e-Challan from April to May, 2017 with Rs 500/- (Rs 200/- INR for SC/ST).
Eligibility Criteria for Haryana LEET 2017
For 2nd year (3rd Semester) of B.E. / B. Tech Courses:
A diploma in Technology/Engineering (3years or more) with 45 percent marks in total (42.75percent marks for reserved category i.e. SC category) from Haryana State Board of Technical Education or its corresponding.
A B.Sc degree with a minimum of 45percent marks (42.75percent marks for reserved category) from a familiar university as mentioned by UGC and cleared 10+2 with mathematics as a subject.
Candidates with B.Sc stream need to clear the subjects of Engineering.
Engineering Mechanics/Engineering Drawing and Graphics of the first year engineering program along with the 2nd year subjects
A Diploma in Architecture Engineering of minimum 3 years
- As discussed with AICTE seats in lateral entry would be taken up to a maximum of 20percent of allowed intake.
- Candidates having a Diploma in Architecture are eligible to seek admission under Lateral Entry Program only for B.Tech/B.E Civil Engineering.
- If there are any changes in minimum academic qualification for private institute for the session 2017, it will be made at the time of counseling.
For Kashmiri migrants –
Kashmiri migrants would need to have their original certificate of migration which is signed by the competent authority or Relief Commissioner:
The following criteria will be followed to break-up the tie if two candidates make safe the same marks in qualifying Examination:
- Candidates who have secured higher marks in the total of 10th exam would rank higher in order of merit.
- Candidate who is elder in age would rank higher in order of merit.