Madhya Pradesh Police recruitment notification has been declared by the MP government for the job vacancies for the post of Constable. The applicants who are interested for these vacancies must apply for this recruitment. Candidates who are eligible would be recruited by the government of MP. Shri. Shivarj Singh Chauhan declared the recruitment of Madhya Pradesh police 2016. On 17th February, a meeting was conducted in which it was decided that there is a need to fortify the police force of MP. It is very good news for those candidates who wanted the job in Madhya Pradesh police department. The examination would be held by Madhya Pradesh police examination board. The notification would be realized on the official website.
MP Police recruitment 2016
Candidates who are interested have to clear various phases to get the job. Firstly the applicants have to pass the Madhya Pradesh police recruitment written examination and then medical test must also be passed. After this the applicants has to clear physical test, skill test and at last the personal interview. The applicants have to apply for this online. The candidates can apply for it as follows:
- Firstly the applicants have to open the official website.
- Then the column of recruitment has to be chosen for the job vacancies of police.
- Candidates should fill the application form carefully by correct filling the information.
- Then click on ‘submit’ and the applicants must take out the print or of the form.
- The Madhya Pradesh Police application fee for the GEN candidates is Rs. 500/- and for the Schedule Caste/ Schedule Tribe candidates is Rs. 250/-
Madhya Pradesh police constable recruitment 2016
MP police department would fill the various job vacancies of constable notification which has been declared by the Madhya Pradesh recruitment board. Candidates who are interested should fill the application form for Madhya Pradesh constable recruitment 2016.
Madhya Pradesh police constable recruitment 2016 Eligibility criteria
The age of the applicants who want to apply for the post of MP police constable should be between:
- Men – for male candidates age limit should be 18 years to 28 years
- Women- for female candidates age limit must be 18 years to 28 years
- The applicant who are interested should be 10th or 12th or 8th class pass out from any documented board/university.
- The applicants having this educational qualification would be qualified for the constable post.
- Height limit for male – for GEN applicants/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class it is 168 centimeters & for Schedule Tribe applicants it is 160 centimeters.
- Height limit for female – for all categories it would be 158 centimeters or higher.
- Chest for male – for GEN candidates/Schedule Caste/Other Backward Class it is 81 centimeters or higher without expansion & 86 centimeters or higher with expansion. There would be relaxation of 5 centimeters for schedule Tribe candidates.