DY Patil AIET 2017 Online Application Form
Application form for Dr DY Patil University would be available from the following website: www.dypatilexams.com/aiet2016/Home/Enroll
DY Patil AIET 2017 Application Form Submission
- The entrance test fees is Rs 2500/-. These fees are payable by Cash/demand draft drawn in favour of “D.Y Patil University, Navi Mumbai” which is payable at Navi Mumbai OR candidates can pay the registration fees online via Debit card, Credit card, Cash, Internet Banking.
- Candidates need to write their full name, transaction ID number and address on the reverse side of the demand draft.
- The final date of registration shall be in May 2017.
- The last date to accept application forms along with the late fees of Rs 500/- would be in May 2017.
- The demand draft needs to be sent to the following address:
To The Coordinator: AIET 2017,
All India Entrance Test Admission Cell,
D.Y. Patil University,
Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyanagar, Sector 7,
Nerul, Navi Mumbai – 400706.
DY Patil AIET 2017 Hall Ticket
Hall ticket is very important. It would be issued once candidate’s submit the complete form in all respects before the final date for submission of application form. The hall ticket would be issued only after receipt of registration fees mentioned for the exam.
The Hall Ticket being an important document candidates should not tamper with the same or make any changes in the entries made by the AIET Coordinator. The Hall Ticket should be produced during the time of entering the examination hall and whenever necessary.
Students would get the hall ticket by mail only.
DY Patil AIET 2017 Entrance Exam Fee
Rs 2500/- by Cash OR demand draft drawn in favour of D.Y. Patil University, Navi Mumbai Payable at Navi Mumbai OR candidates can pay registration fees online by Debit/Credit Card, Internet Banking or cash