BVP PG Medical 2017 – Bharati Vidyapeeth University, Pune, a deemed university, invites individuals for the Common All India Entrance Test for the admission to MD / MS / Diploma Courses for the academic year. Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune (BVP) has released the schedule for Master of Medicine (MD) and Master of Surgery (MS) and Master of Dental Surgery (MDS) course. The university management official notice states, BVP PG Medical entrance exam would be organized for 133 MD/MS seats in 19 specialties and 70 MDS seats in 8 specialties out of which 50% are reserved for Management Merit seats.
Those of you who are taking admissions in these courses would need to purchase the CET Brochure of the University and will also have to apply separately on a prescribed application form. All Indian individuals seeking admission on the seats of this category would have to appear for MEDPET 2017.
|BVP PG Medical 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth PG Medical Entrance|
|Commonly known as||BVP PG Medical|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Bhartiya Vidyapeeth Deemed University, Pune|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
BVP PG Medical 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- Those of you who desire to apply for BVP PG Medical entrance exam need a MBBS degree for MD/MS and BDS degree for MDS courses from a University recognized by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India.
- You need to have completed the required period of 12 months compulsory internship/Practical training module on or before April 30 for MD/MS/Diploma programs and March 31, for MDS programs.
BVP PG Medical 2017 Admission Form
- You should submit the BVP PG Medical 2017 application form in offline mode, this is available at the University office.
- The BVP PG Medical application form is available along with the admission brochure.
- The filled application form should reach to BVP CET Department on before the mentioned timeline.
- You would have to submit accurate details such as academic information, internship details and other personal details on the application form. You have to send application form along with demand draft of Rs. 3000 as examination fee for MD/MD/Diploma and MDS programs. The demand draft needs to be in favor of ‘The Registrar, Bharati Vidyapeeth Deemed University’ payable at Pune. This application fee can also be remitted through pay order only from Bharati Sahakari Bank.
- All candidates are required to enclose the attested photocopies of the following documents duly attested by Principal/Gazetted Officer along with the form; statement of marks of I, II and III MBBS examinations; if the candidate is employed, he should submit ‘No Objection Certificate’ from the employer; statement of marks of 10+2 or equivalent examination & SSC Certificate; certificate from the Dean/Principal of the Medical College of the candidate stating, that the College is recognized by the Medical Council of India.
BVP PG Medical 2017 Exam Pattern
BVP PG Medical 2017 MD/MS/Diploma and MDS examination would be of 3 hours duration having 200 multiple choice questions where the individual chooses from the one best option out of 4 choices
- Each correct answer acquires 3 marks.
- There is no negative marking and no marks will be subtracted for unanswered questions.
- You are advised to review online forums for test papers, mock test to familiarize yourself with the paper patterns.
The official university website must be accessed for details regarding the admit card issue, exam dates and counselling session related updates.
BVP PG Medical 2017 Exam Dates
|Availability of application form|| |
Last week of November, 2016
|Closing date for Application||Last week of April, 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017 Exam Date||First week of May, 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017 Result||First week of June, 2017|
|BVP CET MBBS 2017 Counseling||3rd week of June, 2017|
PG University Level Medical Entrance Exams
|BHU PG Medical 2017||HIHT PGMEE 2017|
|BVP PG Medical 2017||IPU CET PGMC 2017|
|CMC Ludhiana PG 2017||NIMSET 2017|
|CMC Vellore PG 2017||NU PGET 2017|
|D. Y. Patil AIPGMET 2017||PGIMER 2017|
|DUPGMET 2017||YU PGET Medical 2017|