AUEET 2017 – The Exam of AUEET 2017 is the state level engineering entrance exam conducted by the Andhra University every year for the individuals who want to take the admission in the engineering courses provided by the University. You would be able to apply for the exam after the release of the official notification.
Following the Eligibility Criteria and filling the application form are the first step to apply for the exam. You can check the further steps and details Like Application form, eligibility criteria, exam pattern, admit card, result etc. in the below section.
|AUEET 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name:||Andhra University Engineering Entrance Test|
|Also known as:||AUEET|
|Exam level:||University Level|
|Conducting authority:||Andhra University, Vishakapatnam|
|Stream:||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AUEET 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The Eligibility Criteria for the exam will be declared by the Andhra University before the commencement of the examination and after the release of the notification. You are advised to follow the eligibility criteria before applying for the exam. If you are found ineligible according to the criteria you would be disqualified from the exam. Check the detailed eligibility criteria in below section:
- You need to have cleared class 12th or any equivalent from any recognized Board and University with a minimum of 60% marks having Physics, Chemistry, and Biology or the mathematics as the required subjects.
- You age should be 17 years till 31st December of the year of the admission via AUEET 2017.
- If you are appearing in the 12th or the final year then also you would be eligible to apply for this examination.
- There are no terms regarding the Nationality of the candidates in the Eligibility Criteria for the Exam of AUEET 2017.
AUEET 2017 Application Form
The Application Form of AUEET 2017 will be available most probably from the month of March or April, 2017 as per the tentative schedule. The form will be available in the online mode on the official website of the university. Candidates will be able to fill the application form after its availability. Check the steps to fill the application form below:
- Candidates have to go on the official website of the University i.e. andhrauniversity.edu.in and the link for the application filling will also be hosted here.
- Search for the link and click on ‘AUEET 2017 Registration’ the link to fill the online application form.
- The Application Form will be available on the screen and candidates have to fill the required details into it like name, contact, address and educational qualification of the candidate in order to complete the application form.
- After filling the necessary details in the application form, candidates have to fill the application fee for AUEET 2017 either offline or online mode.
- After the successful payment, the application form filling procedure will be completed.
AUEET 2017 Application Fee
The application fee can be submitted in both of the methods either Online or Offline mode in any Branch of the State Bank of India. In Online mode, payment would be done based upon the Credit/Debit card or the Net banking and in offline mode, payment will be done based upon the Bank Challan receipt. You would have to pay Rs 750/- as an application fee and no fee exemption will be provided to any category candidate.
AUEET 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern of AUEET 2017 would be helpful for you to understand the structure of the exam and different sections in the exam. You can check the exam pattern before starting the preparation for the exam. Check the exam pattern in detail in the post given below:
- There would be negative marking in the exam.
- The question paper will contain the total 100 multiple objective type questions containing the four options.
- The total duration of the AUEET 2017 will be 90 minutes.
- For each correct answer, 1 mark will be awarded and for each wrong answer, 0.25 marks will be deducted.
- The exam will be conducted in the Online Mode.
The important Dates carry the schedule of the examination and date and time of the important events regarding the exam. The exam schedule helps you to be on track before and after the exam. Check the important dates regarding the exam in below table:
AUEET 2017 Important Dates
|Commencement of Submission of online Applications||2nd week of March 2017|
|Last date for submission of online Applications||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|Last Date for submission of online Applications with late fee of Rs. 1500/-||4th week of Apr 2017|
|Upload of complaints from the candidates regarding the online Applications||3rd week of Apr 2017|
|Downloading AUEET 2017 Hall Tickets||Last week of Apr 2017|
|Commencement of Entrance Tests||First week of May 2017|
|Date of Publication of results||3rd week of May 2017|
AUEET 2017 Admit Card
Follow the steps given below to download the Admit card of AUEET 2017:
- You need to visit the official website of the university i.e. andhrauniversity.edu.in and click on the link to download the admit card.
- Search for the link of the ‘AUEET 2017 Admit Card’ on the home page of the official website.
- You need to fill the registration number and Date of Birth to check the admit card.
- Fill the security code as given on the screen of the computer in order to download the admit card.
- The Admit card will be available on the screen and you can download the admit card and carry it along with you while coming for the examination of AUEET 2017.
- Without carrying the Admit Card, you would not be permitted to enter the examination hall.
AUEET 2017 Result
Check the detail below to know the availability of the result and check the result of the AUEET 2017:
- The result of the AUEET 2017 will be available after the commencement of the exam on the official portal of the University.
- There is no official date of the declaration of the result as the notification for the exam has not been released yet.
- The result will be available in the Online Mode on the official portal of AUEET 2017.
- For checking and downloading the result, Candidates have to fill the roll no and security code.
- You are advised to keep a hard copy of the result safe for the future references.
Note: Do note that the dates are tentative and we will provide you with the official dates once they are announced.