AIPMT 2017 Admit Card will be soon available on the official website i.e. www.aipmt.nic.in. Student are requested to download AIPMT 2017 Admit Card. The hall ticket will be available in online mode only on www.aipmt.nic.in. Applicants must keep the hall ticket with themselves for future reference at least till the counseling gets over. The hall ticket specifies applicant’s name, date of birth, site and address of the examination centre, roll number, photograph, signature and many more etc. The hall ticket is the most important document as it verifies the identity of the appearing applicants. Applicants those who failed to bring the hall ticket at the time of examination will not be allowed to appear for the examination. Applicants can follow the procedure to download the hall ticket below.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card Details
The AIPMT admit card contains the following details, applicants need to confirm to avoid any trouble in future.
- Name of the Applicant
- Name of applicants father
- Roll Number as allocated to the candidate
- Gender of the candidate
- Category/ Sub-category to which he/ she belongs
- Date of birth, as submitted by the candidate
- Language in which applicant selected to write the paper
- Details of exam center and schedule
- Applicants photograph and signature
- Few general instructions
Steps to download the AIPMT 2017 Admit Card
- Go to the official website of AIPMT i.e. aipmt.nic.in
- Click on the link “AIPMT Admit Card”
- Following which the screen should appear where applicants need to enter their registration number, date of birth, password and click on “Submit” button.
- The admit card will be available on the screen, applicant need to save it and take the print out of the admit card.
AIPMT 2017 Admit Card Important Information
AIPMT Exam Dates AIPMT Entrance Exam AIPMT Application Form AIPMT Eligibility Criteria AIPMT Exam Pattern AIPMT Preparation Tips
- Applicants are requested to create several copies of the admit card to avoid any consequences in future.
- Applicants have to paste the passport size photograph on the downloaded admit card and get it attested from the Gazetted Officer/Head of the Institution.
- Applicants need to mention on the reverse side of the photograph mention their Name, Application Number and Roll Number for verification.
- Applicants also need to carry one passport size photograph for the attendance sheet.
- Applicants must bring both the photos with their admit card on exam day, failing which applicant will not allowed to sit for the examination.
Get complete information on AIPMT 2017 Exam Dates such as its availability online application form, application submission dates and admit card announcement dates. From past few year AIPMT exam application form are available from first week of December, 2017 and AIPMT exam is held on first Sunday of May month every year. Important Dates for AIPMT 2017 1. Date of […] Continue reading →
The AIPMT 2015 Counseling is started from 19th August, 2015 and it is conducted after the score card has been released. It is going to be conducted by the Medical Counseling Committee (MCC) for the admission applicants into 15% All India Quota (AIQ) seats. The counseling will be done in 3 rounds. Applicants need to […] Continue reading →
In this article you will get some really helpful AIPMT 2017 Medical Preparation Tips such as recommended books for AIPMT Medical Exam, Quick Tips and other latest updates related to this exam. The All India Pre Medical/Dental Test or commonly known as the AIPMT is a medical exam that is conducted on a national level via […] Continue reading →
AIPMT 2017 Application form would be available to them in the month of December 2015. The conducting Authority of the entrance examination is CBSE (Central Board of Secondary and Higher Education). The examination is going to be conducted in the month of May 2017. Students who wish to apply should fill the application form which […] Continue reading →
AIPMT 2017 Eligibility Criteria specifies the required age to apply, academic marks, minimum passing percentage, necessary subjects etc. Applicants can only apply for the exam only if they satisfy the eligibility criteria mentioned by the CBSE (Central Board of Secondary Education). The AIPMT exam shall be conducted in the month of May, 2017. Applicants those […] Continue reading →
AIPMT 2016 Exam Pattern helps the applicants to understand the outline of the paper well which facilitate to prepare and plan in advance. The pattern specifies the duration of the paper, number of questions, marks allotted per subject, syllabus etc. The AIPMT exam shall be conducted in the month of May, 2016.The paper pattern is […] Continue reading →
AIPMT 2017 – All India Pre Medical Test information such as its application form, exam dates, exam pattern, eligibility criteria and latest news are available here. Firstly lets start with a brief introduction of AIPMT 2017 Exam, and if you already know about this exam and looking for more information you don’t have to go read the next few […] Continue reading →