All engineering individuals go through a lot of examinations and the AEEE 2017 is one of them. Let’s get you introduced to it; The Amrita Engineering college conducts its separate entrance exam in the name of Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam (AEEE 2017). This specific exam is conducted for admissions in the stream of engineering across all its three campuses and if you’re planning to appear for AEEE you can acquire all the relevant information like eligibility, application form, how to apply and preparation tips from below.
The Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam 2017 is conducted all across the country, this year it was conducted in around 97 centers. It was the first time in the history of Amrita college that entrance exams were conducted on computers, earlier exams were offline. The use of online technology was made to enhance the admission processes. Around 37,000 students appeared for the admission in three campuses which are located in Coimbatore, Amritapuri, and Bengaluru.
Let’s firstly begin by summarising the examination!
AEEE 2017 results will get declare on 5th May 2017 from 12:30 pm onwards. You can check scorecard, rank Card, Cut off marks by clicking on this link.
Latest News on AEEE 2017
May 5, 2017 – The result for AEEE examination will be released today at 12:30 pm on its official website
February 9, 2017 – The application process of AEEE 2017 had begun on 9th April of 2017.
April 3, 2017 – According to officials, the slot booking procedure of AEEE 2017 has conducted from April 1 to 11.
|AEEE 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam|
|Commonly known as||AEEE|
|Exam level||National Level|
|Conducting Authority||Amrita Engineering college|
|Exam Stream||Engineering Entrance Exam|
AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You should always be sure if you can apply for an examination as per the criteria to avoid misunderstandings. So following are the AEEE 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
- Those of you who are appearing for the exam need to be born on or after 1st July 1994. Those of you born before the mentioned date would not be allowed to sit for the exam.
- Individuals need to have secured a minimum total of 60% altogether in PCM (Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics) subjects and individually not less than 55% in every subject.
- Those of you who have done a three-year diploma in engineering in any State Board of Technical Education or its equivalent with at least 60 percent of total marks would be eligible.
AEEE 2017 Application Form
After you have found out if you are eligible it is advisable to fill in the AEEE 2017 Application Form as soon as possible. You can successfully do the same by following the mentioned steps. It’s a good thing that the college has given you multiple options to apply for the exam. You can apply online, make use of post or can apply by sending a draft to the college.
- Online: College is conducting exams online so it is fair to apply for the exam online. You can fill the form and pay the required amount of fees using net Banking of the authorized banks.
- You can get the application form from sales outlet after the payment of 1000 INR. The form can later be filled up and posted to the address of the college.
- Post: You can post the required details along with a Demand Draft of 1000 INR to the college at any of the three campuses.
- Once you are selected in the AEEE, you would be called for Counselling.
AEEE Counselling 2017
The counselling fee is 5000 INR and only those of you who have cleared the exam are bound to appear for counselling.
Amrita Engineering Entrance Exam Colleges are listed below
Amrita School of Engineering
Amritapuri, Clappana P.O.
Kollam – 690 525, Kerala, India
Phone: 0476 – 2801280
Fax: 0476 – 2896178
Amrita School of Engineering
Kasavanahalli, Carmelaram P.O.
Bengaluru – 560 035, Karnataka, India
Phone: 080 – 25183700
Fax: 080 – 28440092
Amrita School of Engineering
Coimbatore – 641 112, Tamilnadu, India
Admission Enquiry: 0422 – 2685 169/170
Fax: 0422 – 2656274
AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern
It’s always beneficial to know the AEEE 2017 Exam Pattern beforehand.
AEEE 2017 Marks & Question distribution
|Subjects||No. of Questions|
- Duration of the exam: 3 hours
- No of Questions 120 questions
- The question type is multiple choice questions and 4 options are provided, out of which only one is correct/appropriate.
- 3 marks will be awarded for every correct answer while 1 mark would be deducted for every wrong answer.
AEEE 2017 Preparation Tips
It is the first time in the history of AEEE that exams are being organised on computers, so it is important for you to get the required knowledge and practice of the same. There are hundreds of questions papers available on the internet, try to solve all of them efficiently under the given time in order to keep your mind calm. Learn the usages of computer and enter all details with a lot of attention. You need to cross verify all the details entered and ensure that you are making no mistake.
This exam is really important for your career growth, leave no stone unturned. Work hard and acquire a seat in counselling and then start preparing for the interview. You will have to ensure that you are presenting yourself in front of a panel with a lot of confidence.
AEEE 2017 Exam Dates
|AEEE 2017 Exam Dates|
|AEEE Exam Events||Important Dates|
|AEEE 2017 Online Application starts||December 1st, 2016|
|OMR Application Form sale starts||December 1st, 2016|
|Last date of issuing of OMR Applications Form||March 31st, 2017|
|Last date for receiving completed applications for (Online & Offline)||March 31st, 2017|
|Admit Card Availability||First week of April 2017|
|AEEE 2017 Computer Based Test||April 20th to April 23rd, 2017|
|AEEE 2017 Paper & Pencil Mode||April 29th, 2017|
|AEEE 2017 Results||May 5th, 2017|
|Counselling||May to June 2017|