Symbiosis SET 2018 exam pattern consists of subjects, number, and type of questions, weight – age of marks per subject, duration, language etc. It is a written examination and the selection of candidate is done on the basis of the marks scored in SET entrance exam The SET is going to be conducted by the
The SET is going to be conducted by the Symbiosis International University [SIU] for the admission in Symbiosis Institute of Technology in various B.Tech programs and admissions are also given on the basis of JEE Main 2018. Symbiosis SET 2018 Exam Pattern helps the aspirants to prepare well for the exam.
Applicants can fill the application form from February 2018. The last date to apply for SET 2018 is April 2018. There is no negative marking for wrong answers and every question will have four alternatives out of which one will be correct. The exam pattern of SET 2018 is broken down into points below.
SAAT Exam Pattern
- Date of Exam: SAAT Entrance Exam 2018 will be held between in April 2018.
- Type: It will be a multiple choice type written test.
- Mode of Exam: The exam will be conducted through online mode.
- Language: The medium of the entrance exam will be English.
- Duration: The number of questions will be 60 per each hour of the examination.
- Marking Scheme: For each correct answer, 4 marks will be awarded to the candidates.
- Negative Marking: For the incorrect answer, 1 mark will be deducted.If more than one circle is darkened for one question, it will be treated as an incorrect answer and one mark will be deducted.
Symbiosis SET 2018 Exam Pattern
- The duration of the exam is 150 minutes.
- The test comprises of 100 multiple choice objective type questions.
- Each correct answer applicants will receive 2 marks and no marks will be deducted for any wrong answers.
- The structure of the Symbiosis SET 2018 paper is as follows:
|Sr. No||Section||Number of Questions||Total Marks|