SVUEET 2018 is Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test. It gets organized every year on state-level. The exam is conducted by Sri Venkateswara University (SVU), Tirupati. The purpose of the exam is offering admissions to students in its University. It provides admission in a 6-year Dual degree program. As well as, Integrated courses of B.Tech/B.E + M.Tech are available for students.
The admissions are provided in the following departments:
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering.
- Electronics & Communication Engineering.
- Civil Engineering.
- Computer-Science Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- B.Tech program in the branch of Civil Engineering.
- B.Tech in Chemical Engineering.
- Electrical and Electronics Engineering.
- B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering.
- B.Tech in Electronics and Communication.
- B.Tech in Computer Science and Technology.
- Open link “Application form SVUEET 2018”. Download the Information Brochure.
- Enter your name. Along with your e-mail id. Also provide your residential address and the date of birth. Provide your mobile number. You will get an otp (one-time password). It has to be entered in the box provided for further account generation. Then, the candidates will gain access to their login ID and password.
- These log-in details are required by students to get access to their application forms.
- Now fill the academic and personal details asked, following uploading of scanned photograph and signature.
- The document required follows: Mark sheet of 10th and 12th Exam, Graduation degree mark-sheet and certificate, Category certificate, Domicile certificate, Residential address proof, Transfer certificate from last studied school, Scanned images of self-photograph and signature.
- Other documents required with the Application are as follows: Hall ticket of the 10th exam and 10+2 exam, Admit card number of SVUEET 2018, Date of birth certificate, Id-proofs like Aadhaar card, PAN card, etc. Certificate of special category- PH, NCC, Sports, etc. Residential proof with parent’s annual income details. Choice of the helpline center, which is for the certificate verification will be required at the time of admission.
- Pay the Application fee of INR 1000. This can be done through online mode via debit/credit card or net-banking, or through offline by registering a challan in University’s name.
- Click “Agree” to the terms and conditions provided.
- Students can download the application form through their official website as well as they can visit the University campus and collect the application form.
- The print out of the application form will be helpful in the further proceedings of the admission process.
Self-Finance courses are also available. The major branches comprise Power systems, Signal processing and Communication systems, Environmental, Structural, Industrial and Production Engineering.
The students interested must fill the Application forms before all events related to the examination get organized by the Admission Council. The scores and marks will be examined by the committee. It takes the entire responsibility for the commencement of the counseling process. As well as the seat allotment process.
The courses available in the University in which students can take admissions into:
B.Tech– Bachelor of Technology
B.E– Bachelor of Engineering
Integrated B.Tech/B.E + M.Tech– Dual-degree program of both Under-Graduate and Post-graduate.
Candidates can apply for the Exam in online mode. The application process will start from the month of March or April 2018. The registration process can be completed from the official website. The documents required with the Application needs to be in the original. Scanned copies of photographs and signature also required. Soft copies of the documents should be prepared in the prescribed size.
Admissions are totally based on candidate’s performance in the entrance exam. As per the University norms, the eligibility criteria have to be strictly followed. The candidates must have passed 10+2 exam with following subjects. Physics, Mathematics, and Chemistry/Biotechnology/Computer-Science/Biology. Students are requested to read the Application Brochure carefully. This needs to be done prior the Application filling.
SVUEET also provided opportunities to candidates to study master’s program. M.Tech programs of 6-year with the dual-degree course. This can be done after the B.Tech course completion by a candidate. For admissions in M.Tech, the candidate required at least 5 out of the 10 CGPA points. In other words, a minimum of 50% marks in B.Tech course. In case, a candidate fails to obtain at least 50% marks in B.Tech, the candidate have to exit out of the course.
The total intake of the seat for admission in B.Tech program is 260. The Engineering branches available for candidates’ admission are as follows.
B.Tech in the branch of Information and Technology also available for admissions.
SVUEET 2018 – An Overview
Students can access the official website of the Institute svueet.svudoa.in or http://svudoa.in for latest updates. The official dates and all the details can be gained from the website. Here we have summarized the details of examination pattern of SVUEET 2018-
|Exam Name||Sri Venkateswara University Engineering Entrance Test|
|Exam Level||University Level|
|Conducted By||Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati|
|Exam Category||Under-Graduate and (Integrated Dual-degree of Under-Graduate and Post-Graduate)|
|Exam Type||Objective Type Questions|
SVUEET 2018 Exam dates-
The University officials have not released the dates for the Exam. The official website of the University is svueet.svudoa.in or http://svudoa.in. The temporary dates are made available below.
|Application form availability of SVUEET 2018 for students to download||Between March-April 2018|
|End date of Application submission of SVUEET 2018||Month of May 2018|
|Admit card downloading for SVUEET 2018||12th May 2018|
|Examination date of SVUEET 2018||15th-30th May 2018|
|Result date of SVUEET 2018 release date||Month of June 2018|
|Counselling and admissions process begins||Month of July 2018|
SVUEET 2018 Eligibility criteria-
The Admission authority has composed some eligibility scales. Regarding the Exam under which every student must follow. Otherwise as per the University guidelines that candidate will not be allowed to appear for the Exam.
Age-limit– There is an age-limit prescribed by the Admission Council of the University. The Candidate must not be more than 16 years of age during the year of the Exam.
Educational Qualification. The students should have secured a minimum of 45% marks in 10+2 Examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics from any recognized board (40% in case of SC/ST/Special category students). The students applying must not be less than 16 years of age as on December 31st, 2018.
Nationality. Candidates should hold a Nationality of Indian. Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI) Card Holders.
For M.Tech admissions. Candidates should pass the final year of Engineering Diploma. It must be conducted by the State Board of Technical Education and Training. An open category student requires minimum marks of 45%. Reserved category students need to score at least 40% marks to qualify.
SVUEET 2018 Application form-
The Application forms will be soon released. Will be made available on the official website. In online mode.
The prescribed fee of Application is Rs. 1000. The online fee can be paid by debit/credit card or net-banking. Enter the card details. Wait for otp & enter, wait for few seconds for the transaction. The Application fee is non-refundable under any circumstances. Candidates must keep the payment receipt with them safely. After this, candidates will get their application number and other details. Candidates must get a printout of their receipt and keep it with them. Enter the card details in space provided. Enter the otp generated. Wait till the transaction completes.
Offline mode of fee payment is available through e-challan:
- Bank e-challan has to be generated from Allahabad Bank with Core Banking Services.
- Bank service charges are applicable in both the modes of payment.
- Save the details that are entered.
- Review the details.
- Submit the form.
SVUEET 2018 Exam pattern-
The SV University and the exam council has notified of the SVUEET 2018 exam pattern so that candidates can become familiar with the actual exam scenario. The exam pattern is given in the table below.
|Total Time Given to Finish the Exam||2 Hours|
|Language of Question Paper||English and Hindi|
|Type of Examination||Objective Type|
|Number of Questions||100 Questions|
|Marking Scheme||1 mark for each correct response
No negative marking for the wrong answers
|Question Type||Multiple Choice Questions|
|Syllabus||Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics.|
|Locations and Exam Centers||Tentatively 25 cities in India|
SVUEET 2018 Reservation of Seats-
All reservation of seats for the SVUEET 2018 Entrance Exam is done on the basis of the guidelines given by the Government of India. The table below gives an overview of the category wise seat allotment reservations.
|Students residing in the State||45.5 Percent|
|Scheduled Caste (SC)||10 Percent|
|Scheduled Tribe (ST)||10 Percent|
|Economically Weaker Section Unreserved Candidates||5 Percent|
|Seats for General category students||30 Percent|
SVUEET 2018 Admit card-
The students will be allowed to download respective Admit card from the official website itself. As soon the notification arrives. Visit the website and enter your e-mail. Roll number, date of birth and submit. This will show you the Admit card. It needs to be downloaded and preserved. The Admit card will be the most important thing which has to be present with you during the Exam process. The Admit card will contain the applicant name, photograph, exam center details, day, date and duration of the exam, etc.
- Visit the official website. Search for “Admit card SVUEET 2018” & click.
- Candidates must use their login credentials to access respective accounts.
- After that, the candidates will get the access to the admit cards.
Candidates must download their admit cards to their systems. Also get a printout of the same.Enter your registration number & password & enter. The Admit card appears, download it & keep it safe. Admit card will contain candidate details. It also contains the Applicant name, contact details, photograph and the address of the exam center. Exam date, duration & timings also given on the admit card.
Every student must carry their admit card to their prescribed Exam hall. They will not be allowed to sit for the Exam at any cost.
SVUEET 2018 Syllabus-
Physics. Electromagnetism. Electricity. Heat & mass transfer. Waves & Oscillation. Ray and wave optics. Reflection and refraction properties. Nature of light and nuclear physics. Work. Energy. Power and mechanism of sounds. Laws of motion.
Chemistry. Organic compounds. Stereochemistry. Equilibrium. Polymerization. Surface tension. Bio-molecules. The solid state of matter and Chemical thermodynamics. Surface chemistry. Environmental chemistry. Chemistry in everyday life. Atoms and molecules. Chain reactions. The solubility of compounds. Alkaline water. Hardness and softness of the water. ph. value of compounds. Organic and inorganic chemistry. Block elements.
Mathematics– Topics in the exam is covered from Matrices & Determinants. Limits and derivatives. Integration & Differentiation. Binomial theorem. Trigonometry. Probability & Geometry.
SVUEET 2018 Results-
The students who have successfully appeared in the Examination will be able to view their results from the official website when the results will be divulged & made public.
- The students have to go to the website & search for Result link of SVUEET 2018.
- Now enter your roll number, name and date of birth and enter the page.
- This will open up the result page. The result will be in the form of a Merit-list by the University.
SVUEET 2018 Counseling/Seat allotment-
- The candidates have their names on the Rank list/Merit-list. Generated by the University. Will be called for further Counseling. Seat allotment process arises. The candidate marks will be verified.
- According to which he/she will get admissions in the courses. In case there arises a tie between two candidates with same marks, then their section-wise subject marks will be compared, along with their date of births.
- The older one will get the required preference further.
- The details regarding the further seat allotment will be notified by the University to all the selected candidates.