Table of Content
- Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- How To Apply for Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017
- Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Admission Process
- Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Reservation
Here in this article you would get complete details about Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 such as its eligibility criteria, important dates, how to apply, etc.
You must be aware of Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology (VSSUT) which was initially called as the University College of Engineering, Burla is a UGC recognized Unitary Technical University which is located at Burla, Odisha. It was founded in the year 1956. Veer Surendra Sai University is a leading institute of technical education running under government of Odisha.
Once a candidates is selected and completes his course from this university then he/she would get placements into top reputed companies like Tata Steel, Wipro, Tech Mahindra, CMC, and other recruiting students from the University.
Application are called in for admission to the Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) program in a range of specializations for the academic year 2016-2017. The maximum time to complete a 4 year program is not more than 8 years from the first date of admission to the course.
Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Eligibility Criteria
In order to apply for any examination, the first thing you need to make sure is you need to be eligible for the examination. Hence below we have listed the complete eligibility criteria for Veer Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017.
- The basis necessity needed from candidates is he/she needs to have cleared class 12th (10+2) from a recognized board with a the following minimum marks:
|General category||45% marks|
|SC/ST category||40% marks|
- Candidates also need to have studied Mathematics and Physics as mandatory subjects in class 12th with Bio or Chemistry as optional subjects.
How To Apply for Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017
First candidates would have to visit the official website in order to download the application form.
- All required personal and educational details need to be filled up in the application form.
- You need to upload your photo, signature and your Left hand Thumb Impression in the following format, size and dimensions.
|Photograph||JPEG||5kb to 99kb||3.5cm x 4.5cm|
|Signature||JPEG||5kb to 50kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
|Thumb Impression||JPEG||5kb to 50kb||3.5cm x 1.5cm|
- You need to make an application fee payment of Rs1000 by any of the following ways:
By Debit Card / credit card (VISA / MASTER / Maestro cards/internet banking); or
Remittance through e-Challan by deposit in OJEE-2016 Bank Account with State Bank of India (State Bank Collect). The e- challan form option would be visible. You must print the challan and then move to any branch of SBI branch and pay the application fee.
- Then you would have to submit the application form online. Your application process is now complete. After you have submitted, you would get a Confirmation Page. You need to take a print out of the confirmation page. However, you would also have to send a hard copy of the application form.
Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Admission Process
You would be selected based on the Odisha Joint Entrance Examination 2016. In order for admission in B.Tech program in Lateral Entry you would have to appear for the Lateral Entry Test (Engineering Mechanics, Basic Electrical Engineering & Engineering Mathematics).
The duration of the paper is 2 hours and would consist of a total of 120 questions. Questions would be asked from subjects like Chemistry, Physics and Mathematics. Paper I would be conducted offline and online mode but Paper-II would only be held in offline mode.
Surendra Sai University of Technology B.Tech. Admissions 2017 Reservation
The following would be the reservation of seats as per the policy of the Government of Odisha:
|OL||3 (Govt. Institute only)|