SU MAT 2018 is Shobhit University Management Aptitude Test. This exam is conducted by the Shobhit University for those candidates who want to get admitted to the university for various MBA programs.
SU MAT 2018 Application Form
- The Application Forms can be submitted both Online and Offline.
- Register yourself on the official website of the university.
- You will receive a Login Id and Password after registration.
- Log in with the same Login Id and Password to fill the application form
- Fill up the application form by entering all your details asked.
- Pay the application fee and submit the form.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- Incomplete forms will be rejected.
- Forms after the due date will be rejected.
- No cancellations or over writings in the offline form are allowed.
- Attach your recent photograph with the application form.
SU MAT 2018 Application Fees
The Application fees for the SU MAT 2018 is Rs. 1,100. This fee can be paid online or offline.
- Credit/Debit Card (for online)
- Demand Draft (for offline)
The Demand Draft should be made in the favor of Shobhit University, Meerut payable at Meerut or Shobhit University, Gangoh payable at Gangoh.
SU MAT 2018 Eligibility Criteria
- Agri-Business Management: B Sc degree in Agriculture or Allied Science, B Tech/BE, Biotechnology, Agro-Forestry, Micro-Biology etc or PG degree in Mathematics, Physics, Statistics, Rural Development, Geography, Economics, Information Technology, Bio-Informatics, Biotechnology, Forestry etc.
- Other MBA programs: Graduation Degree from a recognized board in 10+2+3 pattern. Students in the final year of Graduation can also apply but must be able to submit the passing certificate latest by September 30, 2018.
Note: Candidates having a valid score in CAT/MAT/XAT will be eligible for direct admission. They do not have to appear for the SU MAT 2018.
MBA Courses Offered by Shobhit University
- MBA General
- MBA International
- MBA Pharmaceutical Management
- MBA Agri-Business Management (no written test)
- Digital MBA and e-Entrepreneurship
SU MAT 2018 Exam Syllabus
- English Language and Comprehension
- Numerical Ability
- Logical Reasoning
- General Knowledge