Only few colleges in Delhi University (DU) conduct its own admission process. We are glad to say that the official announcement for St. Stephen’s College UG Admissions 2017 are released. Here in this article you would get complete details about St. Stephen’s College UG Admission 2016 such as it eligibility criteria, admission process, how to apply and various other important notifications.
The admissions at Delhi University would begin from 1st June 2017, hence candidates would first have to register themselves on the university website in order to apply to the college. The last date to apply for the same is 17th June 2016, after which no application would be accepted.
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in Mahindra Ecole Centrale. Click Here
- Apply for B.Tech Admission in BML Munjal University. Click Here
- B.A (H) Economics
- B.A (H) English
- B.A (H) History
- B.A (H) Philosophy
- B.A (H) Sanskrit
- B.A (Prog.)
- B.Sc. (H) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (H) Physics
- B.Sc. (H) Mathematics
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Chemistry
- B.Sc. (Prog.) Computer Science
- You need to have cleared the Senior School Certificate/ Class XII Exam organized by the CBSE or an equivalent exam.
- You need to clear the entrance exam organized by St.Stephen’s College for the respective course that you select to apply for
- Firstly you would have to visit the official website of Delhi University.
- Then you would have to click on UG Admission and then click on ‘Online Application’
- Then they would have to fill up all the necessary details in the relevant fields provided
- Once you have completed with filling up the application form you would receive a ‘Registration ID’ which needs to be used later on while filling the college application form.
- You would have to visit the official website of St. Stephen’s College and then click on the Admissions Page
- Then you would have to click on ‘Online Application’, and you would be redirected to the application page
- You would have to go through all the instructions and then fill up the application form.
St Stephen’s College being a religious minority college, special reservations for Christian candidates are there for all the categories.
St. Stephen’s College UG Admissons 2017 Important Dates
|Online Registration Begins||01st Jun, 2017|
|Online Registration Ends||17th Jun, 2017|
|Declaration of Cut-offs for interview||18th Jun, 2017|
|Publication of Interview lists||19th Jun, 2017|
|Interviews Begin||20th Jun, 2017|
|First Meeting and Registration||19th Jul, 2017|
St. Stephen’s College UG Admissons 2017 Eligibility Criteria
Application Procedure of St. Stephen’s College UG Admissons 2017
The application procedure for St.Stephen’s College is a 2 step process, first candidates would have to apply through Delhi University’s CAP(Central Admission Portal) and then would have to apply to the respective colleges. Below we have mentioned the complete step by step procedure.
Step -1 (Applying Through DU’s CAP):
Step – 2 (Applying To St. Stephen’s College)
The application forms need to be submitted before the last date which is 17th June 2016.
|Application fee per course||Rs. 100/-|
|Sports form Application Fee||Rs. 250/- per game|
|Residence (Hostel) Application Fee||Rs. 200/-|
Admission Procedure of St. Stephen’s College UG Admissons 2017
Admission would be based on the collective merit also known as composite merit, which consists of the following entities:
|Marks obtained in Class 12th/Equivalent||85% Weightage|
|Aptitude Test conducted by the college||5% Weightage|
Documents to be brought at the time of the interview:
- 2 recent passport size photographs
- A printout of the interview call letter
- The following documents in original and one set of self-attested copies are required:
- Mark-sheet of qualifying examination
- Secondary school certificate
- Physical Disability Certificate in case of PwD Candidates
- Baptism certificate for Christian candidates and SC/ST certificate in case belonging to the particular category.
St. Stephen’s College UG Admissons 2017 Reservation Criteria
|Christians (Under ST Category)||17%|
|Christians (With Disabilities)||3%|
|Church of North India||Up to 40%|