Table of Content
- St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
- St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
- St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
- St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Selection Process
- St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Dates
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 – The Catholic Bishop’s Conference of India, started this college in 1963. St. John’s has grown to be listed as one of the top medical educational institutions in the country. St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore offers proposals for graduate, postgraduate, diploma and super specialty degrees familiar by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS), Bangalore, Karnataka. The undertaking direction of the institution is to train healthcare specialists, particularly to help in the medically undeserved areas of the country.
The high quality of academic and research work undertaken by the qualified and dedicated teaching staff of the college has attracted grants from different parts of the world. At present 367 teaching staff work in the Preclinical, Paraclinical, Clinical and Super-specialty departments of the college and hospital.
The application process of St. John’s MBBS usually begins in March and the last date for registrations is in April. You should note that St. John’s MBBS application Form can be filled through online mode only. St. John’s MBBS entrance exam is organized for admission to 60 MBBS seats during the academic session.
|St. John’s Medical Entrance Test 2017 Exam Summary|
|Exam Name||St. John’s Medical College|
|Commonly known as||St.John’s MBBS|
|Exam level||State Level|
|Conducting Authority||St.John’s National Academy of Health Sciences|
|Exam Stream||Medical Entrance Exam|
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Application Form
- The Application Form of St. John’s MBBS can only be filled through the online mode only
- You need to visit the official website and click on online Applications Link under the MBBS tab.
- You need to fill up the Registration Form with required and necessary details
- Those of you who have successfully completed the online registration process would receive a St.John’s Medical College Entrance Test (SJMCET) User Id number and Password on their registered email id
- You would have to upload your recent color passport size photograph in JPG/JPEG Format not more than 80 KB in the provided space. It would have to include a scanned copy of signature in JPG/JPEG format not greater than 80 KB
- After this first step, you would be invited to make the payment of Rs.1750 as an Application fee using either a Credit Card/ Debit Card/Net Banking Facility.
- A confirmatory e-mail/SMS would be sent to your email id and mobile number when your online form application has been completed.
- You have to note that the application form is only meant to be submitted onlineyou’re your registration processes are interrupted while submitting the basic information or during the ”upload signature and photograph phase, you can sign in again using your SJMCET user id and password
- Application forms received by courier, speed and registered post are not entertained and would not be considered for the exam.
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Eligibility Criteria
You need to have completed your 10+2 from the science stream from any recognized board and/or university in India.
You need to have cleared all exams and individually scored at least 50% marks each in the following topics: Chemistry, Physics, Biology and English.
You need to have completed 17 years of age on or before December 31
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Pattern
- The exam is a 3 hour paper covering aspects of the following themes: English, Physics, Biology and Chemistry.
- The university organized mock tests to help familiarise you with the paper pattern.
- There would be an entry test consisting of one common written objective type paper and Interviews
- This paper takes into account all the undergraduate MBBS focus areas.
- There will also be a few queries on Values. The exam will be conducted only at Bangalore. Answers must be marked with a pencil in the booklet provided.
- No applicant is allowed to enter the Exam Hall and write the test later than 30 minutes after the commencement of the test.
- The mode of communication for all matter is the English language.
Based on the performance in the test, candidates will be called for an interview at short notice before the selection committee.
You need to appear for a Clinical test during the interviews. The admission to various courses will be provisional and is subject to confirmation of eligibility by the Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences (RGUHS)
The duration of the various courses and syllabus will be as laid down by the RGUHS from time to time. The class beginnings will be reported as per the calendar of events of the Rajiv Gandhi University. Please refer to the college website for details.
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Selection Process
Selection Procedure involves two steps:
Stage 1: If you are chosen on the basis of the Eligibility then you would be called for the Entrance Test.
Stage2: A limited number of individuals would be carefully selected on the basis of your performance in the Entrance Test and other records, would be eligible for an interview.
The Psychological and Other Tests followed by Interviews would be organized at St. John’s Medical College, Bangalore
You can refer to the website for important details regarding the selection processes.
St. John’s Medical Entrance Exam 2017 Exam Dates
|St. John’s Medical Exam Events||Important Dates|
|Issue of Application Forms||First week of March, 2017|
|Last date of receipt of Applications||Last week of April, 2017|
|Issue of St. John’s MBBS 2017 Hall Ticket Online||First week of May, 2017|
|St. John’s MBBS 2017 Entrance Test||2nd week of May, 2017|
|Result date of St. John’s MBBS 2017||First week of August, 2017|
The above dates are tentative. No official dates have been declared yet. Keep visiting our website in order to get any updates.