SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2016 – SSN School of Management calls in application for admission to 2 year MBA Program for the academic year 2016 – 2018.
SSN School of Management MBA Admission 2016 Eligibility
- Candidates with more than 60percent (or equivalent) in X/XII/UG or those who have more than 2 history of arrears in UG are told not to apply.
- Applicants who are seeking admission to MBA program of SSN School of Management (SSN SoM) need to have taken any one of the following all India admission Tests – CAT 2015/ XAT 2016/ MAT (Sept 2015/Dec 2015, Feb and May 2016), CMAT (2016) or TANCET 2016.
- For candidates finishing their UG in 2015, growing performance till the most recent semester will be considered for temporary admission. The final admission will be subject to them meeting the above criteria in the overall UG program.
SSN School of Management MBA Admission Procedure
- This program is a residential program with the same fee structure for Management Quota and Government quota.
- Admission for management quota seats is purely on MERIT on ALL INDIA BASIS.
- Calls for interviews are based on past academic track record and performance in the entrance test. Past academic track records will also include history of arrears in the UG program. The call for GD/PI in case candidates with one and two history of arrears is subject to the academic review by SSN and the institution reserves the right to call for GD/PI.
- The rank lists takes into account past academic record, entrance test scores, work experience, writing skills and performance at GD & Interview to be held by us. Also note that SSN uses these entrance test scores as one of the basis for admissions.
SSN School of Management Contact Details
SSN School of Management,
Old Mahabalipuram Road,
Kalavakkam – 603 110,
Tamil Nadu, India.
Telephone No: 044 2746 9774