The Exam of SSC Stenographer 2017 is a highly prominent examination of India. It is organized by the Staff Selection Commission so as to select the deserving aspirants for the post of the stenographer. This exam will be conducted at the national level, therefore, it is one of the toughest exams of India. The candidate who wish to get recruitment for this post can easily apply for the exam by filling the application form. The Exam of SSC Stenographer 2016 will be held in the both online as well as offline mode. The candidate can choose the mode as per their convenience. Almost 1024 vacancies are associated with this prominent examination. The candidates can check all the beneficial details here.
Latest News on SSC Stenographer 2017 :-
- December 9, 2016 – Examination for grade ‘C’ and grade ‘D’ is scheduled on 27th August 2017. Candidates with the qualification of 10+2 can also appear for grade ‘C’ & grade ‘D’ examination before 15th July 2017.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The interested candidates can check the eligibility conditions first and then apply for the SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam. If the candidate’s ineligibility is noticed at any stage then his candidature ship will be cancelled out immediately.
- The candidate must have to pass class 12th for this examination from the recognized board.
- The candidate must be in the age limit of 18 – 27 years.
- Only Indian aspirants are eligible for the SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Application Form
The candidates can fill the application form for the Exam of SSC Stenographer 2017 so as to register them for the examination. These applications will be submitted completely before the last date otherwise the application will be discarded.
- The application form for the exam will be available on the link given in the post as well as from the official website.
- The application form can be downloaded from there.
- After downloading the application form, the candidate can fill the application form either in online or offline mode.
- For online mode, the candidate must have to fill the form and submit online.
- For offline, the candidate can fill the form and then send to the respected address of the authority.
- The online registration fee is Rs 1000 for general category candidate. There is no fee for reserved category candidates.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Pattern
The exam pattern for the Exam of SSC Stenographer 2017 is illustrated here. The exam pattern is mandatory to know so as to devise the best strategy so as to qualify the main examination. The candidates are advised to refer the exam pattern before preparing for the examination.
- The exam will be held in offline as well as in online mode.
- The SSC Stenographer will be divided into three parts. The first two parts contain 50 questions each and the third part contains 100 questions.
- 1 mark will be granted for each correct answer.
- 25 marks will be deducted for each wrong answer.
- The exam will be of objective nature and will be conducted in both morning and evening session.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Admit Card
The admit card will be issued by the exam conducting authority so as to give the entry in the examination centre. This will be only released online and there are no other means to obtain the same. The candidates can be easily downloaded the hall ticket by entering the application number.
- The admit card must be retained safely for the future use.
- The candidates will have to bring the admit card in the exam center.
- In the absence of this document, the aspirant will not get entry in the examination hall.
- If that admit card is unable to identify the candidate, then the candidate’s entry will be prohibited.
- If the candidate fails to download the admit card, he must contact to exam conducting body for the same.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Selection Procedure
The selection procedure encircles two levels. These levels are illustrated here for the candidate’s sake of convenience. This is level wise examination which means it is mandatory to clear the first level so as to move further.
- The first level is the Exam of SSC Stenographer
- Second is the personal interview round for the shortlisted candidates of the first level.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Results
The result will be disclosed after the completion of the SSC Stenographer Exam. It announces the name of the shortlisted candidates for the next level of the admission. The result will be announced only in the online mode.
- The aspirants can check their result for the Exam of SSC Stenographer by making the use of their respective roll number and date of birth.
- The result will only present the name of the qualified aspirants.
- The detailed name wise result will be declared later on along with the score cards and the merit list.
- The candidates must have to stay updated as there is no information regarding its release will be sent to any aspirant.
SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam Dates
|Online registration and application form starts||17th June 2017|
|Last date for online registration||15th July 2017|
|Release of hall ticket||August 2017|
|Stenographer Grade ‘C’ & ‘D’ Examination 2016 date||27th August 2017|
Link to be followed:
SSC Stenographer 2017 Exam – Official Exam Portal