SSC SI Admit Card 2017 will be released in the month of April 2017. The Staff Selection Commission holds an examination for recruitment of Sub – Inspector in Delhi Police Forces (CAPF) and Assistant Sub- Inspector in CISF at different locations across the country. The Recruitment will be done on the basis of Written Examination, PET, PST and Medical Test. It will only be for those candidates who qualify in the paper –1 exam, they will only be eligible to appear for PET, PST and Medical Test. The candidates who clear these exams will be eligible for appearing paper 2 exams.
SSC SI Admit Card 2017
SSC will issue SI CAPF Admit Card prior to the two weeks of the exam. SSC will release the SI CAPF admit card for the paper 1 as well as paper 2. It will publish first of the paper 1 as it is going to take place in March 2017. Candidates can download the admit card from the regional website of SSC. The admit card will only be given to those students who clears the physical endurance test. Candidates can download the e-admit card from the respective website.
SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2017: Important Dates
|1||Release of E-Admit Card for SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||April 2017|
|2||SSC SI CAPF Paper-1 Exam||15-22 May 2017|
|3||Release of E-Admit Card for SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||Sept. 2017|
|4||SSC SI CAPF Paper-2 Exam||8 Oct. 2017|
How to Download the SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2017
Following are the steps to download the SSCI SI CAPF Admit Card 2017.
- Firstly to download go to the regional website of SSC.
- Fill the required details such as application number and date of birth.
- After filling the required details the admit card will be displayed on your screen.
- Now the candidate needs to download the admit card and later on get it printed.
SSCI SI CAPF Admit Card 2017 Important Details
- SSC is not going to send the admit card through any other means except its website.
- Without the admit card the students will not be allowed to for the examination
- Admit card will only be accepted if it is in the form of a printout, no soft copy will be accepted.
Crucial information will be carried of SSC SI CAPF Admit Card 2017 which includes
- Candidates name.
- Exam name.
- Exam centre name and address.
- Date & time of the exam.
- Other important details such as category photo etc.
Important instructions for candidates
- During the examination, the candidate must carry one original identity proof such as Aadhar card driving license etc.
- No gadget will be allowed in the examination centre.
- During the examination, candidates need to bring 3 passport size coloured.