SSC MTS 2016 application is expected start from 08 October 2016. so as to recruit the candidates for the post of multi-tasking staff (MTS) non-technical. The exam of MTS will be held by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) that is the official authority for the SSC MTS 2016 Exam. This exam will be scheduled on three consecutive Sundays. The candidate can apply for the exam from 10 October 2015 to 30 Oct 2015. The aspirants are required to check the eligibility status first and then fill the application form. The aspirants are advised to go through the post so as to know the all the relevant details of SSC MTS 2016 Exam.
SSC MTS 2016 Exam Dates
The exact schedule for the Exam of SSC MTS 2016 is revealed by the exam conducting authority for the aspirants. The important dates regarding the exam are given here:
|Release of application form||08 October 2016|
|Ending of the online registration process||07 November 2016|
|Admit card download||December 2016|
|Exam date||08 & 22 January 2017|
SSC MTS 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The applicants who would like to get recruitment for the offered post must check the eligibility norms first and satisfy these conditions completely. If the candidate is noticed as ineligible, then he will be considered as an ineligible student and his candidature ship will be immediately cancelled out.
- The candidate must be the candidate of India or the subject of Nepal, Bhutan r the Tibetan refugee who has permanently settled in India.
- The applicant must have the matriculation degree.
- Interested candidate must be in the age bracket of 18 to 25 years.
SSC MTS 2016 Application Form
The Application Form for the Exam of SSC MTS 2016 has been already released on 10 Oct 2015 for the interested as well as the eligible candidates. The candidate must have to make sure that all the details in the form must be completely filled.
- The application form can be filled in online as well as offline mode.
- Permission for editing or alteration in the application form after the final submission is strictly not granted to any candidate.
- The fee which is to be paid along the application form is Rs 100.
- The females as well as reserved category candidates are exempted from the fee.
SSC MTS 2016 Exam Pattern
The SSC MTS 2016 is the first and the obligatory level to proceed further. That’s why it is quite compulsory to know the exam pattern. This encircles the type of questions, time limit and mode of the main examination.
- The exam will be held in the pen paper based mode.
- There are two parts of this examination. Paper 1 will be objective in nature and the paper 2 will be descriptive in nature.
- The maximum time limit for the first part of the Exam of SSC MTS 2016 is 2 hours and for second part is 30 minutes
- There are 4 sections in paper 1 and one section in paper 2.
- Each question in paper 1 will be of 1 mark.
SSC MTS 2016 Admit Card
The hall ticket is an imperative document which the aspirant must have to bring in the examination centre. This document identifies the aspirant in front of the invigilator. If that admit card fails to recognize the candidate then he cannot sit in the SSC MTS 2016 Exam.
- The admit card will be available online as well as in offline mode. It can be downloaded and can be received via post or some other medium.
- If any discrepancy is noticed in the admit card then the aspirants must have to contact the official authority regarding this problem and request then for its change.
- Along with admit card, it is also advised to bring some other id proof.
SSC MTS 2016 Result
In order to select the aspirants from the first level of the exam i.e. SSC MTS 2016, the result will be published by the exam conducting authority. The applicants can check their result by inserting the enrollment number and the date of birth as mentioned in the application form.
- The result will be not altered or edited in any circumstance.
- Request for re – checking of OMR sheets and the re – evaluation of marks will not be entertained.
- Score card which is the important document while document verification will be downloaded as well as physically dispatched.
- The aspirants who have their name in the declared result will be eligible for the personal interview round.
SSC MTS 2016 – The Exam of SSC MTS 2016 is supposed to be held on 3, 14 and 21 February 2016 so as to select the candidates for the offered post. The eligible candidates can apply for the exam till 30 Oct 2015. Read all the details here.