SSC Junior Engineer (JE) 2017 – The Exam of SSC JE 2017 is to be held in the month of January and February (30th Jan 2018 – 5th February 2018). This examination will be organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is the official authority of the examination. This is the national level and also the most prominent exam of India. Those aspirants who wish to get recruited in the Government Jobs of the Junior Engineer Profile can apply for this examination after checking their eligibility status. Selection procedure of this exam encircles two levels namely SSC JE 2017 Exam and personal interview. In order to join the next level, it is obligatory to qualify this examination. The candidates can check all the details here.
SSC JE 2017 Post offered
SSC JE 2017 Exam will be conducted mainly for three posts. It is directly based on the candidate’s qualification degree. The candidate can apply for the post as per his qualification degree. The various posts and departments are highlighted here:
- JE (Electrical & mechanical) in Military engineering services
- JE (Civil & mechanical) in Central water commission
- JE (Civil, electrical & mechanical) in border road organization
- JE (Civil & Electrical) in CPWD department
SSC JE 2017 Eligibility Norms
Before moving towards the application form for the Exam of SSC JE 2017, the candidates are advised to refer the eligibility criteria first. It is mandatory to satisfy the eligibility conditions and clauses which are set by official authority of the exam in order to apply for SSC JE 2017 Exam.
- The candidate who wishes to apply must be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Interested aspirants must be of Indian citizenship.
- The aspirants must have completed 3 years’ diploma in their respective field (Civil/ Electrical/Mechanical) and also 2 years’ experience.
SSC JE 2017 Application Form
The application form is the very first step towards the SSC JE 2017 Exam. The applicant must have to fill and submit the application form on time otherwise the aspirant’s application form will be discarded. Fill the application form in proper and format.
- The exam application form must be filled online as mandatory.
- Registration fee is Rs 100 for general category. Relaxation is provided to the reserved category candidates and the female candidates.
- The online registration fee can be paid through:
Online: SBI net banking
Offline: SBI bank challan
- This form will be completed in two parts namely part 1 and part 2. Part 2 can be only filled after completing part 1 of the form of SSC JE 2017 Exam.
- Process constitutes of exactly three parts namely:
SSC JE 2017 Admit Card
Admit card is an obligatory document which is imperative to bring in the exam centre. Admit card for SSC JE 2017 is supposed to be available in the mid of November 2017. It will be released online and possesses very important information.
- It is mandatory to bring in the examination hall.
- It must be kept it safe and secure till the end of the procedure as this will also be used in the document verification round.
- It identifies the candidate in the SCC JE 2017 Exam and hence it must be error free.
- Candidate must have to show this card on invigilator’s demand.
- It can be effectively and quickly downloaded by entering the registration number.
- There are no other means to obtain the hall ticket other than downloading.
SSC JE 2017 Tie Resolution
If two students have identical scores, then it is mandatory to eradicate this dilemma as soon as possible. These tie resolution tricks are set by the official authority i.e. SSC and must be accepted by the candidate. The final decision will be of the exam authority. These tricks are unquestionable.
- Scores of paper 2 will be compared for both the students
- If the tie persists then scores of paper 1 will be considered.
- If the tie remains even now, then the age of the student will be compared. The higher age will get priority
- The last trick to remove the tie is check the names in the alphabetical order for the merit listing of SSC JE 2017.
- In case tie persists, then the final decision will be made by the official authority.
SSC JE 2017 Exam Dates
|Availability of application forms||14th October 2017|
|Last date for online applications||10th November 2017|
|Availability of admit cards||January 2018|
|Examination date of SSC JE Paper I||30th January to 5th February 2018|
|Results declaration||March 2018|
The result will be declared after the SSC JE 2017 Exam on the official exam portal of the exam. It will be in pdf format. A mail is also sent to the aspirants so as to inform the declaration of the respected result. The students can see their result by entering roll number and date of birth. Their score cards will be dispatched after their release. Also, merit list will be generated for the further process.