The SSC Constable GD 2016 will be held in the month of October 2016. The official authority is the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is going to organize the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016 for the post of constable (GD). This examination mainly consists of four levels which are Staff test, physical efficiency test (PET), written test, and the medical test. The aspirant is eligible for next level only and only if he or she has cleared the previous one otherwise the candidate will be not allowed to move further. These levels are set in order to shortlist the candidates for the next level. The candidate will be recruited for the post of constable GD in CISF, CRPF, BSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The candidate must have to check his eligibility status and then apply for the SSC Constable GD 2016 Exam. All the details are mentioned here.
SSC Constable GD 2016 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016 will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority for the students. These conditions are needed to be satisfied so as to take a step further. The candidate must have to satisfy each and every norm otherwise he will be discarded.
- The interested aspirant must be of Indian nationals so as to become eligible.
- Age bar for the aspirants is 18 – 23 years. The candidates of the reserved category will be provided relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC.
- It is obligatory that the candidate must have at least the degree of matriculation.
SSC Constable GD 2016 Application Form
After fulfilling all the necessary and the basic requirement of the exam, the candidate can apply for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016. This is the prime step and needed to be completed correctly. It is the must that the application form will be completed accurately and submitted before the last date otherwise your form will be rejected.
- The process of online registration will be held in two parts. Part 1 consists of basic details and part 2 contains the details of payment.
- The registration process began in the month of January till February 2016.
- Payment of fee can be done in either online or offline.
- The candidates must remember that the information once entered can never be altered.
- The registration fee for the candidates is Rs 50.
SSC Constable GD 2016 Exam Structure
The exam structure refers to the design of the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016 which is prescribed by the exam conducting official authority. The exam pattern is illustrated so as to make the preparation of the candidates easier and much more effective.
- The Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016 will be organized in both online and offline mode. The candidate can select the mode of their convenience.
- A total number of questions in this examination is 100 and each question fetches 1 mark, therefore, this exam will be of 100 marks.
- There are 4 sections in the examination with 25 questions per section.
- Maximum time duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam will be organized in both English and the Hindi language. It can be selected by the candidates as per their choice.
SSC Constable GD 2016 Admit Card
The examination centre is the place where the candidate can enter if he has the entry ticket i.e. admit card. This document will be issued by the exam authority for the registered candidates of the SSC Constable GD 2016 Exam.
- The candidates will not be informed regarding its release. The candidates are advised to stay updated.
- It can be simply obtained online by using the registration number where required.
- The admit card will be checked in the documents verification round, therefore, it must be kept with safety.
- This will be not be dispatched by the exam authority but if the candidate fails to download the same then he must contact this problem to the exam conducting body.
SSC Constable GD 2016 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||October 2016|
|Last Date to Apply||November 2016|
|Release of Admit Card for PST/PET||December 2016|
|Date of PST/PET||End of December 2016|
|Result of PST/PET||January 2017|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||February 2017|
|Date of Written Exam||End of February 2017|
|Result of Written Exam||March 2017|
|Admit Card for Medical Test||April 2017|
|Date of Medical Test||End of April 2017|
|Result of Medical Test||May 2017|
SSC Constable GD 2016 Result
The Result for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2016 will be published soon after the completion of the examination. The answer key for the same will be released early. This result will deploy only the names of the students who will join the next round. This result will be declared by official exam authority in online mode. It can be checked here after its release.
- It is mandatory for the general and reserved category candidates to score 35% and 33% respectively.
- In the case of a tie problem, the candidate with more age will be prioritized and select for the next round.
- The decision of the commission in all matters will be the final one.
Other Recruitment Exams in India
|SSC CGL Tier 1 2016||CG TET 2016|
|SSC CGL Tier 2 2016||HTET 2016|
|SSC CHSL 2016||HP TET 2016|
|SSC Constable GD 2016||KARTET 2016|
|SSC JE 2016||Kerala TET 2016|
|SSC Junior Hindi Translator 2016||Maharashtra TET 2016|
|SSC MTS 2016||Tamil Nadu TET 2016|
|SSC Stenographer 2016||UP TET 2016|
|IBPS Clerk 2016||WB SET 2016|
|IBPS PO 2016||Punjab TET 2016|
|IBPS SO 2016||OTET 2016|
|IBPS RRB 2016||UPSC IAS 2016|
|RBI Grade B Officer 2016||UPSC CAPF 2016|
|RBI Assistant 2016||UPSC IFS 2016|
|SBI SO 2016||IES/ ISS 2016|
|SBI PO 2016||NDA 2016|
|SBI Clerk 2016||CDS 1 2016|
|SBI Associate Banks 2016||CDS 2 2016|
|CBSE NET 2016||Combined Geo Scientist & Geologist 2016|
|CSIR UGC NET 2016||SCRA 2016|