The SSC Constable GD 2017 will be held in the month of October 2017. The official authority is the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) which is going to organize the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017 for the post of constable (GD). This examination mainly consists of four levels which are Staff test, physical efficiency test (PET), written test, and the medical test. The aspirant is eligible for next level only and only if he or she has cleared the previous one otherwise the candidate will be not allowed to move further. These levels are set in order to shortlist the candidates for the next level. The candidate will be recruited for the post of constable GD in CISF, CRPF, BSF, NIA and Rifleman in Assam Rifles. The candidate must have to check his eligibility status and then apply for the SSC Constable GD 2017 Exam. All the details are mentioned here.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Eligibility Criteria
The eligibility conditions for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017 will be prescribed by the exam conducting authority for the students. These conditions are needed to be satisfied so as to take a step further. The candidate must have to satisfy each and every norm otherwise he will be discarded.
- The interested aspirant must be of Indian nationals so as to become eligible.
- Age bar for the aspirants is 18 – 23 years. The candidates of the reserved category will be provided relaxation of 5 years for SC/ ST and 3 years for OBC.
- It is obligatory that the candidate must have at least the degree of matriculation.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Application Form
After fulfilling all the necessary and the basic requirement of the exam, the candidate can apply for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017. This is the prime step and needed to be completed correctly. It is the must that the application form will be completed accurately and submitted before the last date otherwise your form will be rejected.
- The process of online registration will be held in two parts. Part 1 consists of basic details and part 2 contains the details of payment.
- The registration process began in the month of January till February 2017.
- Payment of fee can be done in either online or offline.
- The candidates must remember that the information once entered can never be altered.
- The registration fee for the candidates is Rs 50.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Exam Structure
The exam structure refers to the design of the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017 which is prescribed by the exam conducting official authority. The exam pattern is illustrated so as to make the preparation of the candidates easier and much more effective.
- The Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017 will be organized in both online and offline mode. The candidate can select the mode of their convenience.
- A total number of questions in this examination is 100 and each question fetches 1 mark, therefore, this exam will be of 100 marks.
- There are 4 sections in the examination with 25 questions per section.
- Maximum time duration: 2 hours (120 minutes).
- The exam will be organized in both English and the Hindi language. It can be selected by the candidates as per their choice.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Admit Card
The examination centre is the place where the candidate can enter if he has the entry ticket i.e. admit card. This document will be issued by the exam authority for the registered candidates of the SSC Constable GD 2017 Exam.
- The candidates will not be informed regarding its release. The candidates are advised to stay updated.
- It can be simply obtained online by using the registration number where required.
- The admit card will be checked in the documents verification round, therefore, it must be kept with safety.
- This will be not be dispatched by the exam authority but if the candidate fails to download the same then he must contact this problem to the exam conducting body.
SSC Constable GD 2017 Important Dates
|Release of Application Form||October 2017|
|Last Date to Apply||November 2017|
|Release of Admit Card for PST/PET||December 20177|
|Date of PST/PET||End of December 2016|
|Result of PST/PET||January 2018|
|Admit Card for Written Exam||February 2018|
|Date of Written Exam||End of February 2018|
|Result of Written Exam||March 2018|
|Admit Card for Medical Test||April 2018|
|Date of Medical Test||End of April 2018|
|Result of Medical Test||May 2018|
SSC Constable GD 2017 Result
The Result for the Exam of SSC Constable GD 2017 will be published soon after the completion of the examination. The answer key for the same will be released early. This result will deploy only the names of the students who will join the next round. This result will be declared by official exam authority in online mode. It can be checked here after its release.
- It is mandatory for the general and reserved category candidates to score 35% and 33% respectively.
- In the case of a tie problem, the candidate with more age will be prioritized and select for the next round.
- The decision of the commission in all matters will be the final one.