The Exam of SSC CHSL 2017 is expected to be held in November 2017 and December 2017. Staff Selection Commission is the official authority which is going to conduct this examination. This combined higher secondary level examination is organized to recruit the deserving candidates for the various offered posts. In order to attend the examination, the candidate must have to fill the application form which will be supposed to be released in June 2018. SSC CHSL 2017 is offline mode examination. It will be conducted at the national level. Only eligible candidates can apply in the Exam of SSC CHSL 2017. The candidates can check all the relevant details here.
SSC CHSL 2017 Offered Posts:
- Low division clerk (LDC)
- Data entry operator (DEO)
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Dates
|Last date to generate challan||November 2017|
|Last date to apply||November 2017|
SSC CHSL 2017 – Who can apply?
The applicants who would like to participate in this deemed examination must be eligible for this exam. It is quite compulsory to fulfill all the mandatory conditions and clauses mentioned here otherwise the candidate is not allowed to proceed further.
- The candidates with Indian nationals are eligible for SSC CHSL 2017 Exam.
- The candidate who is interested must be in between 18 to 27 years.
- Relaxation of 5 and 3 years are provided to SC/ ST and OBC applicants respectively.
- The candidate must have passed in 12th class from recognized board can apply for this examination.
SSC CHSL 2017 Application Form
Application form for the Exam of SSC CHSL 2017 will be released on the link given here as well as on the official website in June 2017 expectedly. Only eligible aspirants can fill the application form. Enter all the details accurately and fill all the fields as it is imperative to do so.
- Application form can be filled either online or offline as per candidate’s choice.
- Online forms will be available on the official website and offline forms will be available from designated sale centers and offices. The candidates are advised not to purchase offline form from any third party.
- The application fee is Rs 100 for general category. No fee for women and reserved categories has been fixed for the Exam of SSC CHSL 2017.
- The fee can be paid in both online and offline mode. In offline, it can be paid through CRF Stamps and in online, it can be paid either via SBI challan or net banking.
- It involves the following steps:
Click the given link and go to the main page.
Enter the details verify it. Click on submit button.
Upload the photo (8- bit rate) and signature.
Make the payment.
Download and save the confirmation page.
Application forms for the SSC CHSL 2017 Exam reaching after the last date will not be accepted by the exam conducting body.
SSC CHSL 2017 Admit Card
Admit card for SSC CHSL 2017 will be released at least 15 days before the main exam. It is the mandatory document and imperative to bring in the examination hall. In the absence of this document, the candidate’s entry will be prohibited.
- It can be downloaded from the link given in the post after its release.
- Along with the admit card, the candidate must have to bring some other identity proof.
- Admit card must be kept safe and for this, the aspirant can retain its 2 copies.
- Admit card contains very important information like:
Date, time and location of the examination
- There will be no individual dispatch of the roll numbers of the Exam of SSC CHSAL 2017 and the document is to be downloaded from the official website only, by inserting the application number.
SSC CHSL 2017 Exam Pattern
Read the exam pattern of SSC CHSL 2017 Exam so as to prepare accordingly and to make the best strategy. This is the actual design of the exam paper which is obligatory to know as it forms the virtual image of main exam paper in the mind. Therefore, read it very carefully.
- There will be total 4 sections in SSC CHSL 2017 Exam namely:
- Each section possesses 50 questions.
- 25 marks will be subtracted for each wrong answer as the penalty.
- The Exam of SSC CHSL 2017 will be in offline mode.
- Each right answer will be awarded 1 mark.
- Total time duration for this examination is 120 minutes.
- No deduction will be made for un- attempted questions.
SSC CHSL 2017 Result
The result for the SSC CHSL 2017 will be published on the website of SSC. The result will then shortlist the candidates for the next phase of the examination. The result can be easily checked by the candidates by just entering your registration number and date of birth.
- The result will be in pdf format. The candidate can download it and keep it secure for the future use.
- It displays only the name of qualified aspirants. Name wise result will be declared later.
- Merit list and scorecard will be released online thereafter.
- Candidates who qualify this SSC SHSL 2017 Exam will then participate in the next phase of selection i.e. skill test.
SSC CHSL 2017 – The Exam of SSC CHSL 2017 is going to be conducted in November 2017 in offline mode. Qualified candidates will then be recruited for the post of DEO and LDC. SSC CHSL 2017 Exam is the first level. This will only shortlist the candidates for the next level.